surfer1

Premiership Player
Aug 8, 2006
coogee
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
parramatta
I dunno. Watching the grind etc. Irrespective of Elliott,Faz and Greenwood it seems like the players are bonding with many potential positives.

Is it xmas delusion? Is it real ? Will we make a big or small step forward? I personally would prefer to debate this than the never ending Bucks thread.

Happy Christmas everyone

Players are maturing and coming into their own, physically they are bigger and mentally more experienced, we are a young list where it counts (talent) so it will be a joy to watch them arrive

Looks real from the outside and that gels with what I'm hearing. Will it translate into results? Well, it sure can't hurt.

I dunno. Watching the grind etc. Irrespective of Elliott,Faz and Greenwood it seems like the players are bonding with many potential positives.

Is it xmas delusion? Is it real ? Will we make a big or small step forward? I personally would prefer to debate this than the never ending Bucks thread.

Happy Christmas everyone

The feeling is definitely real surfer1.

I agree with what the Pony hater said above......let's hope it translates to a better 2018.

The feeling is definitely real surfer1.

I agree with what the Pony hater said above......let's hope it translates to a better 2018.

One does not simply hate a pony.

One warns.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back