Opinion Is the scoreboard at Punt Road too Bright?

Is the scoreboard at Punt Road to Bright?

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know about the scoreboard, but the Tiger's App sends through the teamlist when announced - but Yellow player names is very difficult to read - have to guess some names. Well thought out that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know about the scoreboard, but the Tiger's App sends through the teamlist when announced - but Yellow player names is very difficult to read - have to guess some names. Well thought out that.
This was raised last year

I do sleep occasionally:thumbsu::D:p
I actually meant the RFC was quick to respond (sarcastically), but I'm also happy to hear you do sleep as well, though placing matchsticks in your eyes to keep them open has become more socially acceptable I believe,:(:D

Keeping in mind I've only been looking at it from Richmond station as the train goes by, but has the scoreboard been taken down recently? If so does anyone know why?

Keeping in mind I've only been looking at it from Richmond station as the train goes by, but has the scoreboard been taken down recently? If so does anyone know why?

Can't say I'd noticed, but perhaps it's to do with the end of season....maybe it's shipped off elsewhere for the cricket season or perhaps they put it into storage so it wont get damaged when it's out of use?

Back