USA Is the Steele Dossier the biggest political scandal this century?

Remove this Banner Ad

So, as it turns out, Durham is doing them slowly, and yes, the impeachment of Trump was based on a fake, made up dossier. The fact that the MSN refuses to now run with this (well, who is really surprised. They're not gonna come out and say whoops, got it wrong) is deeply disturbing. For those unaware on how the grand jury works (for those indicted by Durham), they have to prove their innocence. A big point of difference to a normal trial. This was a bloodless attempted political coup attempted by the Democrats. Has there been a bigger scandal?

Lying about WMDs in Iraq
Snowden leaks
Chelsea Manning leaks
Treatment of Assange

All of these were/are much worse.

All very valid points and very bad, and i respect your view, but i feel the attempted over throwing of a government (the biggest in the western world) based on lies, a fake dossier if you will, in an attempt to take power is as bad as it gets. And keep in mind, this Durham probe etc is gonna take years to get to the bottom of. I wonder how Comey is feeling right now (along with a few others).

Huh? What did the Steele dossier have to do with impeachment?

Watch the clips. It was a pivotal document with regard to the first impeachment. Remember "russia, russia, russia"?

Dec 20, 2014
Hong Kong
AFL Club
West Coast
Watch the clips. It was a pivotal document with regard to the first impeachment. Remember "russia, russia, russia"?
But Trump's first impeachment had nothing to do with Russia.

He was impeached for trying to get the Ukrainian president to investigate the Bidens. The Steele dossier had nothing to do with that.

But Trump's first impeachment had nothing to do with Russia.

He was impeached for trying to get the Ukrainian president to investigate the Bidens. The Steele dossier had nothing to do with that.

Read up on the Trump/Ukraine/Russia 2016 election interference.

Why do you think Trump was impeached the first time around?

20DD4A8C-E82F-4AC6-9A68-346D3ED305B0.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. So he was impeached for his conduct regarding Ukraine, asking their president to investigate the Bidens. Do you not understand this?

What did the Steele dossier have to do with that?

please watch the Russell Brand video supplied.

How?

Do you think that conviction would have made a Democrat president?

If Trump had been convicted, Pence would have become president.

B8288E24-58AC-48C2-8475-4405E94F8DD6.png

what occured over there was brazen and concerning. Thank goodness it’s coming to light how bogus the whole thing was.

Why? Can you not make your own argument?

Just explain to me how the Steele dossier connects to Trump's first impeachment.

Russell speaks for me. Just watch it. What are you afraid of?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back