Is the top 4 set?

Sep 25, 2011
The Home of Football
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sore loser? Please. We hated that ground. It wasn't our home ground and was never a true reflection of who we are and the game style that we played back then. I don't factor that in to this whole "Pies have the wood over Sydney in Sydney" record. Your record at the SCG is poor. Ours is good. We've been better at the SCG this year then the last 3 years. There's a reason why you're $3.90 or whatever it is for this game.
I wouldn’t say poor, it’s 4-2 to Sydney in recent times and two of those losses we pissed away from winning positions. Last year when we were terrible we cracked in for a half before falling away in the last quarter.

And unless we get smashed on Friday night, I’ll be shocked if Collingwood start that game longer than $3.

Sep 14, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sep 25, 2011
The Home of Football
AFL Club
Collingwood
This won’t go down well on BF 😂

Ironically, Pies have one of the highest percentages in the competition in that ladder vs top 8 sides.
We were shouted down all throughout 2018 because we apparently could only beat bottom sides—now it’s the other way around for some reason.

Anything less than 22-0 @ 200% isn’t good enough for some people here.

We were shouted down all throughout 2018 because we apparently could only beat bottom sides—now it’s the other way around for some reason.

Anything less than 22-0 @ 200% isn’t good enough for some people here.
And what did you win in 2018?

Dec 9, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I love how the goal posts are changed every time Collingwood has something said about them

"But if this and this happened it wouldnt be the case"
Nothing creates panic like Collingwood success

Eg last two times we won a flag, the AFL added a new team and changed the bench rules dramatically for the next season

PJays

Club Legend
Suspended
Nov 2, 2020
AFL Club
St Kilda
Facts finally get shared, and because they go against your opinion, you still come up with something to shoot us down.
Collingwood 4-2 vs top 8

That's a tiny sample size, meaning that AFL com au piece is just hype fluff

But, the point I was making was there's little separating 7th-10th, and in fact the bookies rate 9th and 10th a good chance of making the 8 ($1.91 and $2.00), a better chance than 8th ($4.00).

Whining when I mention highly relevant results vs 9th and 10th, again shows you need to take off your black and white glasses and pick a more neutral shade

Sep 14, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
Collingwood 4-2 vs top 8

That's a tiny sample size, meaning that AFL com au piece is just hype fluff

But, the point I was making was there's little separating 7th-10th, and in fact the bookies rate 9th and 10th a good chance of making the 8 ($1.91 and $2.00), a better chance than 8th ($4.00).

Whining when I mention highly relevant results vs 9th and 10th, again shows you need to take off your black and white glasses and pick a more neutral shade
You’re sooking again.

“Tiny sample size”, “It’s fluff” bla bla bla… all you’ve got is negativity towards the Pies. I initially thought you were up for proper debates but all you do is sprout s**t about Collingwood. It’s a public forum, so it’s within your right, but you’ve exposed yourself as a hater and there’s nothing impartial about you or your opinions on Collingwood.

Dec 9, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
You’re sooking again.

“Tiny sample size”, “It’s fluff” bla bla bla… all you’ve got is negativity towards the Pies. I initially thought you were up for proper debates but all you do is sprout s**t about Collingwood. It’s a public forum, so it’s within your right, but you’ve exposed yourself as a hater and there’s nothing impartial about you or your opinions on Collingwood.
He's not a hater, he's just jealous, they all are

Back