Science/Environment Is the 'white genocide' actually happening?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
I tried to do some research on whether white people were dying out, as part of wanting to inform, reassure or debate any white supremacists or white nationalists that I might come across, however it is quite hard to find any real answers out there due to the way that the aforementioned hate groups have jumped all over this idea.

I personally don't think it matters, however I do know that there are certain 'races' such as red-headed people who are 'endangered', and I would argue that it will also happen to 'white people' eventually, or they will be such a small minority as to be virtually non-existent, seeing as darker traits seem to be dominant.

I am not particularly white myself, being of Lebanese descent I am probably aware of white as a racial construct since I don't particularly fit into any category. I suppose it's whatever strangers can identify me as. I have been mistaken for all sorts of nationalities.

The propaganda against infidels that has become mainstream seems to be infecting the way minorities interact with their community.

You get the whole spectrum from copycat antifa types to the actual downtrodden standing up for themselves.

The American system is a hotbed of division with a near impossible task of policing and uniting anytime soon.

In terms of Australia's cultural replacement, it'll happen in 30 years when the boomers die out.

It's odd that breeding rates aren't even a consideration in the human world.

We are a lot more equipped to handle anarchy, chaos and division now we are all isolated and connected/satisfied through technology.

The entertainment of destruction/war is something we have become accustomed to. Instead of community values and participation we are moving into the nerds paradise of feelings over safety, isolation over compromise and reward for the squeaky (attention seeker) wheel.

The isolated and out of touch 'theoretical warriors' aren't going anywhere soon and the practical style living that actually aids cohesion will be further pushed aside to oil the theory warriors demands.

Only white countries have to be multi cultural. Look at the 'winners' of ww2 in Britain. 300 000 'foreigners' prior to the war, now a minority in their own capital city.

Imagine a white country doing what Zimbabwe is doing?

Only white countries have to be multi cultural. Look at the 'winners' of ww2 in Britain. 300 000 'foreigners' prior to the war, now a minority in their own capital city.

Genocide a means a purposeful attempt to eliminate a group of people.

Who is behind this deliberate attempt?

Oh good another one from you.

No; it's not.

Now this thread can be closed.
I look forward to Lethality proving me wrong in this thread. I'm sure he is going to argue that there is nothing to support this theory that "white genocide" exists.
He definitely isn't going to argue the merits or reasoning of the "white genocide" theory, right?

You think the Holocaust was faked, but think there is a white genocide?

Bizarre.

I tried to do some research on whether white people were dying out, as part of wanting to inform, reassure or debate any white supremacists or white nationalists that I might come across, however it is quite hard to find any real answers out there due to the way that the aforementioned hate groups have jumped all over this idea.

I personally don't think it matters, however I do know that there are certain 'races' such as red-headed people who are 'endangered', and I would argue that it will also happen to 'white people' eventually, or they will be such a small minority as to be virtually non-existent, seeing as darker traits seem to be dominant.

I am not particularly white myself, being of Lebanese descent I am probably aware of white as a racial construct since I don't particularly fit into any category. I suppose it's whatever strangers can identify me as. I have been mistaken for all sorts of nationalities.

Well there could have been, but in my understanding they have banned suntanning salons. That would be the evidence I would use to suggest the "genocide" is not occurring.

Pauline Hanson had the right idea though, if she wears a heavy black garment which covers her, she could be pristinely white all the way through summer.

You think the Holocaust was faked, but think there is a white genocide?

Bizarre.
I said it is a great possibility of it being exaggerated while providing info that you refused to try and refute with any counter evidence, documents, independent thought process.

Please provide me with population demographics and their changes of all white nations since the ending of ww2. Now, compiled with this, the current birth rates of these demographics, along with useful statistics like welfare dependency etc.

Clearly it is but you could say black genocide is happening too with mixed race relationships not frowned upon anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back