Is there a bigger flog than Basil Zempilas?

Port Adel Proud

All Australian
Apr 22, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Back when States used to be responsible for registering their own Business Names Rick Ardon's wife was adamant she was going to have a name that was by law too close to a an already exiting name. After her name application was rejected she called, ranted and raved about how she will have this name and that she was sending her husband down to ensure it was registered. So in came Rick in his News suit to try and register this name. He was told it was unavailable and simply left the building with no argument and a few suggestions as to how to make the name different enough that it may be available to register. I guess she thought he would do a "Do you know who I am" type of thing or that some how his quasi-celebrity status would change things.

Can't imagine he was popular when he got home.

I would not have thought that a name similar to "I'm an out of control blonde bimbo" would have already been registered. Poor Rick, marry in haste, repent at leisure.

Aug 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Timberwolves, Crystal Palace
So the flog could play.

Yeah, had some knee issues and from what I've been told, A player just bee-lined him in that old fashion "Let him know your there" and broke his ribs/punctured his lung and decided "* this" and used some contacts to get a media career.

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
Sarah Olle is such a mole. Always gives feminist digs towards Dunstal. How can you be such a prune at a young age, it’s beyond me.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Oct 19, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Yes besides Trump, The entire Republican Party, the entire Liberal/National Party, Clive Palmer, Pauline Hanson, Rita Panahi, Andrew Bolt, Jacinta Price, Jordan B.Peterson , Ben Roberts-Smith, Bruce Lerhman , Malcom Roberts David Koch , Jeff Kennett, Alistar Clarkson and Benjamin Netanyahu, Zemplass is the biggest flog going around.

Carson Dial

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
No , apart from Andrew Tate, Zeplass is the biggest flog going around.
Zempilas was kissed on the dick by Kerry Stokes, maybe because his old man used to be the WA Attorney General ( handy bloke to know). So Basil got where he is from friends in high places. Flog of the highest order.

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Yes besides Trump, The entire Republican Party, the entire Liberal/National Party, Clive Palmer, Pauline Hanson, Rita Panahi, Andrew Bolt, Jacinta Price, Jordan B.Peterson , Ben Roberts-Smith, Bruce Lerhman , Malcom Roberts David Koch , Jeff Kennett, Alistar Clarkson and Benjamin Netanyahu, Zemplass is the biggest flog going around.
You forgot Adam Bandt and Jordon Steele-John.

Falcon3518

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond

Honestly man, I thought you knew what you are talking about but after not seeing Fadge on your list you have no credibility anymore

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back