Is there a bigger hypocrite in the game than Terry Wallace?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bahhhh wrong answer, we haven't had more draft picks than St Kilda Bulldogs and Carlton that were acquired through bad performance.

Hawthorn has received 1 first round pick more than the Bombers Richmond, Collingwood West Coast and Melbourne since 2001 that were acquired through bad performance.

The rest of the 1st rounders we received was through trading of players.

Try again. :)

So I am right in saying Hawthorn has received more 1st round picks than any other team from 2001-2006?

And after so many poor seasons one should expect some success with so many 1st rounders

Hawthorn twice had priority picks between 2001-2006 Am I correct?

And yet we have so many Maybloomers come out and dribble over Clarksons brilliance...Yep we will all call it brilliance...

Well done Hawthorn, superb 6 years of planning. And what were those 6 years of planning? Being POO! Lets reward them with a handful of 1st rounders...

Yep, but Terry came out and said his club don't do it, then pointed the finger at other clubs, hypocrite much :thumbsu:

Maybe this was a tactical ploy to fool other coaches to think we wouldn't flood and then we did, catching them off gaurd. Excellent coaching I would say.

Well done Terry you've done it again, no stone unturned again.

Go tigers.:D

So I am right in saying Hawthorn has received more 1st round picks than any other team from 2001-2006?

No you're not.

And after so many poor seasons one should expect some success with so many 1st rounders

2 poor seasons? thats not many, thats a couple, so bahhhh wrong again.

Hawthorn twice had priority picks between 2001-2006 Am I correct?

Yep, but so has the Western Bulldogs Carlton and St Kilda, We aren't the first side to ever receive priority picks.

And yet we have so many Maybloomers come out and dribble over Clarksons brilliance...Yep we will all call it brilliance...

Your stupidity astonuds me, how many of those priority picks are currently playing, how many of those 1st round picks since 2004 whice we received from poor performances are currently playing ?

To answer your ignorance
1 priority pick is playing, 1 first round pick is playing and 2 first round picks from trades are playing. :)

Well done Hawthorn, superb 6 years of planning. And what were those 6 years of planning? Being POO! Lets reward them with a handful of 1st rounders...

Hawthorn has only had 2 really poor years of football, You're lack of football knowledge is quite amusing though.

I see you have the club you support as unlisted, its a sure sign of person ashamed and embarrassed. its ok though your bitterness and jealosy brings a smile to my face :)

Yep, but Terry came out and said his club don't do it, then pointed the finger at other clubs, hypocrite much :thumbsu:
We don't do it, well not for whole games anyway, thats the point your forgetting in your rantings. Your side floods constantly week after week quarter after quarter. Wallace even suggests as much in that article about the HAwks/Saints game:
Hawthorn likes to set up with numbers behind the ball to generate counter attack from the half back line.

Sure Wallace employs the tactic when he feels it is needed as it was on Saturday against the Lions but try and open your eyes and see what were trying to do. We were actually trying to open up our half of the ground by catching the Lions on the break, however that didn't really eventuate until the last quarter when it was us doing the attacking and the Lions sitting back with numbers behind the ball hoping to hold on.

But perhaps this quote sums up Wallaces stand:
AS A football lover and someone who has been involved in the game for 30 years, I would refuse to go if I knew the game was going to be played in the manner in which I watched on Saturday night.

In saying this, I realise I have won matches playing the same way, but taking my coach's hat off and putting my football lover's one on, I have no doubt this was a blight on the game.

He knows it is an ugly facet of the game for the fans but he like every other coach he is employed to win games and given thats the case why wouldn't he do whatever is needed to win the game. If it is the flooding your opposed to then take a look at your own clubs performances in a few games this year. Other wise this is just another reason for a Wallace obsessed Hawk fan to take a shot at Wallace and well it gets rather boring reading the same old thing each week.

mate u guys r gunn ahave hird, fletcher, mal michael (who is stopping an up and coming defender coming through) etc that r retiring soon. in 1 - 2 years time u guys r gunna be where we r now.
and in regards to what u said, next time essendon play i bet u at some stage they flood. they flooded against richmond. sheedy is the hypocrit

They were saying this 5 years ago. BTW, don't you ever associate us with a club like Richmond. It's a put-down.
As for the dreamtime match, I was there myself and Richmond flooded more than we did. Wallace has no idea.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back