Is there a bigger hypocrite in the game than Terry Wallace?

Remove this Banner Ad

Terry flooded like a pig, no amount of excuses will change that. :)
I suppose it was sound tactics to see Clarkson flood when the Hawks were 3-4 goals down early but utterly disgusting when Wallace was trying to negate the influence of J.Brown by blocking up the space for him to work in.

The majority of people criticising Wallace are Hawthorn fans.

Hawthorn flood a f*ckload. Blatant hypocrisy, or denial by Hawthorn supporters

The majority of people criticising Wallace are Hawthorn fans.

Hawthorn flood a f*ckload. Blatant hypocrisy, or denial by Hawthorn supporters

I think you will find a nice article from Wallace only 2 weeks ago stating his team doesn't flood, then he continued to point the finger at other teams, hence why this thread was started. A hypocrite at its finest. :)

terry wallet is an absolute disgrace, an hypocrite of the highest order

he shafted hawthorn for more money, shafted richmond to go to the bulldogs, shafted the bulldogs to go to sydney, it is only a matter of time before he will shaft richmond

as an hawthorn supporter, I hate it that we flood, and I would prefer to see attacking, frre flowing football, but for the wallet to have a crack at the hawks for flooding, is just the straw that broke the camel's back!

if my memory serves me correct, in 2000 when Essendon lost one game to the bulldogs on the way to being premiers, the bulldogs flooded that game from start to finish

any how attractive was the richmond win last year against adelaide, when they played keepings off footy?

hypocrite of the highest order, makes every decision based on his ego and his wallet

Because he is a lying, scumbag ...

When will Richmond fans stop with the delusion, and start looking critically at where he is taking their club ...

The Senior players are unhappy ...

Deledio and Tambling are disinterested ...

The kids in the main are not coming on ...

They play an awful brand of football ...

In short Wallet = JOKE

I am convinced he took the Richmond job for one reason. He knew he could fool them longer, because they are the stupidest bunch of medocrity embracing tools out of any supporter base.

If he was coaching any other club, the fans would be asking questions.

Richmond fans simply keep regurgitating his 2043 theory of Special Coachativity ...

He rejected the Hawks nearly 3 years ago.
Please, please get over it!
At this rate you will die a very bitter man just because a high profile coach didn't want to coach one of the AFLs minno side from Tassie

Well is there ????????

My nomination goes to Terry Tan, Only 2 weeks ago Terry Wallet wrote an article in the Herald Sun about flooding, mentioned Hawthorn and other teams as the main culprits, What does uncle Terry do tonight in the first half, plays one of the biggest floods AFL football has ever seen.

This guy is an absolute mess..

Your a tool. It was Brisbane that was flooding so they could stop our run. And it worked because we cant play footy if we dont run and that is simple. Stop the Tiges running and you will win or in the Lions case Draw.

if my memory serves me correct, in 2000 when Essendon lost one game to the bulldogs on the way to being premiers, the bulldogs flooded that game from start to finish
I was there that night too, his tactics were pathetic. It is very convenient for Wallace to use those flooding tactics when it suits him and now he jumps on the anti-flooding bandwagon with everyone else. Can't have it both ways, Terry!

You're clueless. Sheedy stated that he would refuse to constantly flood even though we have been struggling over the last couple of years.
mate u guys r gunn ahave hird, fletcher, mal michael (who is stopping an up and coming defender coming through) etc that r retiring soon. in 1 - 2 years time u guys r gunna be where we r now.
and in regards to what u said, next time essendon play i bet u at some stage they flood. they flooded against richmond. sheedy is the hypocrit

Agree with the points about Wallet, but Roos wins the award.

Complains about the AFL's hands-in-the-back rule, saying it will "turn fans off the game". Has he had a look at his gameplan lately? I actually fell asleep listening to my own team, against Sydney last year. It wasn't even the Tobins... strange.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone surprised that Hawthorn is finally having success after having more 1st round picks than any other team from 2001-2006?

Last year they were ready to crucify Clarkson for coaching them to another pathetic year, now that they have been rewarded with so many 1st round picks for their scat years they praise Clarkson:thumbsdown:

Its an insult to teams like the Kangas who have not been bottoming out.

He rejected the Hawks nearly 3 years ago.
Please, please get over it!
At this rate you will die a very bitter man just because a high profile coach didn't want to coach one of the AFLs minno side from Tassie

Please please shut up and win a game. Your high profile coach is taking you to a wooden spoon ya knob :rolleyes:

Anyone surprised that Hawthorn is finally having success after having more 1st round picks than any other team from 2001-2006?

Last year they were ready to crucify Clarkson for coaching them to another pathetic year, now that they have been rewarded with so many 1st round picks for their scat years they praise Clarkson:thumbsdown:

Its an insult to teams like the Kangas who have not been bottoming out.

Bahhhh wrong answer, we haven't had more draft picks than St Kilda Bulldogs and Carlton that were acquired through bad performance.

Hawthorn has received 1 first round pick more than the Bombers Richmond, Collingwood West Coast and Melbourne since 2001 that were acquired through bad performance.

The rest of the 1st rounders we received was through trading of players.

Try again. :)

lol...

this thread is stupid...we flood for one half of a game...a defensive flood...you know just doing what the opposition was doing

...IIRC isn't it hawthorn that flood week in week out?

lol they'll get theres soon enough...jump on dawk fans...coz this will be a one hit wonder year..

When will Richmond fans stop with the delusion, and start looking critically at where he is taking their club ...

In short Wallet = JOKE

I am convinced he took the Richmond job for one reason. He knew he could fool them longer, because they are the stupidest bunch of medocrity embracing tools out of any supporter base.

Richmond fans simply keep regurgitating his 2043 theory of Special Coachativity ...
you ****en scum sucking piece of schit!!!!

In short Wallet = JOKE

hahahahahahahahaha

I just hate when bottom sides bring players back it's called flooding but when top teams like Sydney and especailly Adelaide it's called TEMPO football???????

Flooding is apart of the GAME and WHO really cares, we all do it at times.

lol...

this thread is stupid...we flood for one half of a game...a defensive flood...you know just doing what the opposition was doing

...IIRC isn't it hawthorn that flood week in week out?​

Sorry Terry said his team doesn't flood, oh thats right he flooded on the weekend and now you wan't to blame the opposition. Thats laughable

lol they'll get theres soon enough...jump on dawk fans...coz this will be a one hit wonder year..

Haha your club haven't even had a year they wish they did though :) No wins and sitting dead last, thats hilarious.

I just hate when bottom sides bring players back it's called flooding but when top teams like Sydney and especailly Adelaide it's called TEMPO football???????

Flooding is apart of the GAME and WHO really cares, we all do it at times.

Yep, but Terry came out and said his club don't do it, then pointed the finger at other clubs, hypocrite much :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back