Is there a bigger loser than Shittruck Caddy?

Remove this Banner Ad

No. I’m not Talking about the fact he changed clubs to play midfield minutes and subsequently moved onto a forward flank permanently. Or talking about the fact that he is a flat track bully who goes missing against quality sides. I’m talking about a man who’s so Insecure, he gets a tatt of an average insta model he’s never met, to “fit in” with his new criminal team mates.

What a complete imbecile. You can’t even make this s**t up. Lol can you bai legends think of a more insecure, pathetic loser? If so name and shake them.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/a...d/news-story/afb4f59f00fbc34380070c46881269d0
Yes there is. It's bandwagon supporters like yourself.
Lol sept 2007 join date. Bandwagon flog much?*

*I'd appreciate it if you left it at this, and didn't dig any further.

And I’d appreciate if you weren’t a complete numpty. But hey your old man should have settled for the blowjob.

You need to do something else with your time instead of badly trolling people dh.

So, yes. When the chips were down against the Pies in the PF, he delivered 11 champion possessions at 55% disposal efficiency, with 3 turnovers and 103 minutes game time.

And this year, when your side desperately needs him, he has only played one game, because he is a fragile bull.

Classic Caddy - don't say we didn't warn you.

2 games for Caddy now & let me see .... 2 wins. He could have kicked 6 in that PF & we still would have gone down. I do know that he joined the party in the 2017 QF that you lot just won’t let go. In fact, we haven’t dropped a game to you with Caddy out there. Sounds like a clever acquisition to me.

Lol, not one of them is on millions. We aren't the tigers willing to pay overs for other clubs rejects like Caddy, we pay unders for players clubs want to keep like Danger, Ablett and Dalhouse - because we are a destination club with a great culture.

A culture borne out of model citizens like Mick Turner & Gary Ablett snr.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wayyy to miss the point. So angsty.

Classy parents burn bruh. I'd say something about yours, but their disappointment in you is enough.

Got me. They are disappointed in my life choices. Mum is a hawks supporter. I’m about to put her into a home though. That’ll show her.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back