Is there a worse journalist than Tom Browne

Remove this Banner Ad

Who knows whether Browne was right or wrong with his tweet ? What I do know is clubs/players often lie about injuries - Riewoldt's tweet is not definitive proof of anything.

Better than the time he used “I studied law at Melbourne uni” as an argument when his credibility was questioned. He has come a long way and learned a lot over the last year or so.

Look at him now! Shifting blame and playing the nice guy card!! Way better rebuttals than just simply flaunting your privilege.

Journos also lie/make stuff up.

Of course they do - Colour me blind - The point is many a footy person has publically told lies and will continue to tell lies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The worst of a bad bunch (stevens, barrett, morris) which is no mean feat!
It's a disgrace that he's allowed to ask the first question in the post match pressers- they're always s#it!

Last edited:
The worst of a bad bunch (stevens, barrett, morris) which is no mean feat!
It's a disgrace that he's allowed to ask the first question in the post match pressers- they're always ****!

I want to get accreditation just to get in before him. Would be worth the hassle.

I want to get accreditation just to get in before him. Would be worth the hassle.

Must have a list of the most obvious questions to ask up your sleeve to get the job. Really dumb ones.

‘You played well tonight, what do you put that down to?’

Last edited:
Must have a list of the most obvious questions to ask up your sleeve to get the job. Really dumb ones.

‘You played well tonight, what do you put that down to?’

It must be in the broadcast rights for him to get the 1st question in otherwise surely someone would’ve butted in 1st by now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back