Is there a worse journalist than Tom Browne

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
It might just be a trend here, but the sons of footy types seem particularly poor people.

• Tom Browne
  • Tony Sheehan
  • Sam McClure
Maybe just a coincidence.
Sam McClures mug and how smug it looks doesn't do him many favours.

I like him more on radio for probably that reason. Silly I know.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sam McClures mug and how smug it looks doesn't do him many favours.

I like him more on radio for probably that reason. Silly I know.
His dad died you know.

good4footy

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 9, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
West Ham
Robbo on 360 this week

Paraphrased - Hope Ablett doesnt get off. It will be good for the story with the uproar. Barrack for the story Gerard.

That is why as bad as Tom Browne is, he has strong competition.

Dec 21, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Redbacks, Adelaide United
Old mate Tommy is in hot water for sending Brad Green a text message when his wife was in an induced coma over the past couple of weeks, asking if she had taken a turn for the worse or not.

Just when I thought Tom Norris had overtaken him as my least favourite ‘journo’, Browne comes up with this.

Truckosaurus

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 19, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I don't have Twitter, but it'd be nice if the people who do made sure that every time he tweets or some channel tweets something with him, the replies are full of screencaps of Riewoldt calling him out.

Dixie Normous

Premiership Player
May 13, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I don't have Twitter, but it'd be nice if the people who do made sure that every time he tweets or some channel tweets something with him, the replies are full of screencaps of Riewoldt calling him out.

Or screen caps of huge gaping arseholes with bloody haemorrhoids protruding from them

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
He's pretty quick on the blocking. He blocked me a few weeks back almost like five seconds after I posted a comment referring to that.

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Barrett and Hutchy spoke of that rumour in the Hun's Whisper that people have been theorising is about Tom Browne overstepping the mark in terms of decency. They didn't mention names but said the journo involved has been reprimanded. Interesting to note that Browne has been less trigger happy with the tweets since this occurred.

Back