Is there a worse journalist than Tom Browne

Just give him fare go ffs!! His so underated, he’s gramar impeachable.
I..his also criminaly under appreciated.
Who do you think breaks most stories? McClure? Barrett? Pffft! Just....leeve him ALONE!!

BruceTempany14

Calling out Geelong supporters
Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
I think this guy deserves his own thread, just to highlight how often he is called out on twitter for making up rubbish.

This back and forth with Jack Riewoldt yesterday is an all time classic.

Yes , Rohan Connolly . At least Browne is interesting , not dull all .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

BruceTempany14

Calling out Geelong supporters
Aug 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Interesting in the same way Trump is ‘interesting’ with facts.

Nevertheless still interesting. Even a busted clock is still correct twice a day !!
And I’d rather listen to Trumps political vomit than That other dullards left wing vitriol . And that’s big from be , I really have misgivings about Trump !!

Here he comes .......... you can bank on it . Always has to have the last say , it’s what bullies do ...

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

BBC1967

Cancelled
Aug 9, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Wasn’t he given his job by Eddie ? His father is Eddies’. former business manager, if correct, who says Eddie doesn’t have too much of a say in media circles when he foists this bloke upon us.

Apr 7, 2013
Burn City
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
how many winters has Tom been a part of on this Earth? 40?
Man, how old is Tom Browne? Absolute mystery. He's almost childlike in some of his facets. I just cannot imagine him as a functioning day to day adult. A fascinating character.

Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Man, how old is Tom Browne? Absolute mystery. He's almost childlike in some of his facets. I just cannot imagine him as a functioning day to day adult. A fascinating character.

The worst of the worst. Ambulance chasing, dumpster diving, ‘I’m a journalist, whatever it takes’ type. Clearly never been told ‘no’ when he was growing up and given it all by Daddy his whole life. Gives all ‘journalists’ a bad name.

Players give him nothing so he has to resort to making things up and he does.

Back