Is there anyone here who thinks we WON'T make finals? (September bound?)

Remove this Banner Ad

Too early. Don't forget Melbourne's loss to us last year.

Unless North lose tomorrow to the Bulldogs, we likely still need to win one of the last two, or hope that our % scrapes us into the 8. Still too close to call.

Too early. Don't forget Melbourne's loss to us last year.

Unless North lose tomorrow to the Bulldogs, we likely still need to win one of the last two, or hope that our % scrapes us into the 8. Still too close to call.

We'll be facing a weakened Port Adelaide outfit that has lost two games on the trot it really should have won.

Just need to get the job done next week and we can look beyond just scraping into the 8.

We'll be facing a weakened Port Adelaide outfit that has lost two games on the trot it really should have won.

Just need to get the job done next week and we can look beyond just scraping into the 8.

I never like to celebrate opposition injuries but Dixon out is huge for us and with Ryder semi-fit we are a strong chance for a very solid win.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think if we can get Reid back and playing in the back half half for the duration, he could be that quality kpb we are missing. Just saying, he’s done it before and can do it better than Dunn

Reid done for the Season I think

I'm not putting a cap on this year, we get guys like Howe, Goldy, Moore, Treloar back then we are good enough to win our 16th premiership

Don't want Moore Back-Body to Doubtful and Don't want to Push Treloar to Hard.

Howe be the Huge In

Don't go the early crow! Port have really troubled us the past few years. No Dixon a big help but Robbie Gray the type of player who runs his hands together when playing us

Interesting comments from Buckley re Treloar. Said something like "he has enough time to make it back and it helps if we keep winning""

That tells me that if we make top four they wont feel like they need rush him back for a double chance game and would instead aim for a semi final, meaning he still has five weeks to get fit!!! Memories of Buckley himself missing the QF in 2003!!!!!

Miss out on top four and he plays EF but that means one less week to prepare.

Last edited:
Right now my money is on us finishing 5th. But top 4 is still quite possible if we do win these next two games. We just need Melbourne, GWS or Hawthorn to drop a game and bang.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back