Is this Langer's and Flemmings last tour?

Remove this Banner Ad

QT

Premiership Player
Suspended
Dec 14, 2000
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
Both Players have been in shocking form of late. Langer didnt have the greatest Aussie summer, and flemming lately has been done by injuries......

Opinions.........

(I must admit though, flemmings wicket was a gem of a ball!)

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

Langer in shocking form?!
He has posted a century so far in India in one of the lead up games when we were all dropping like flies. He is safe.

------------------
"Collingwood forever"

• Banned
Sorry Nick i wasnt aware of that, but do you think they might opt for a younger alternative to langer< he is very incosistent!

------------------
"I came here to win, I am a winner" - Denzel Washington , Remember The Titans ; 2000

...last tour... to India do you mean?

I think both players will be around for the Ashes, but I can see Langer staying in the side longer than Fleming.

Langer hasn't had the best 6 months of his career, but he is slowly getting back to his best. His century in the first test was an example of his brilliance and his guts and courage to take all the blows to his body when he was fielding was outstanding.

Originally posted by GoEagles:
...last tour... to India do you mean?

I think both players will be around for the Ashes, but I can see Langer staying in the side longer than Fleming.

Langer hasn't had the best 6 months of his career, but he is slowly getting back to his best. His century in the first test was an example of his brilliance and his guts and courage to take all the blows to his body when he was fielding was outstanding.

Langer didn't score a century in the first test. Well, I don't think he did.
smile.gif

QT, let's hope it is Langer's last tour.

I don't know why you blokes r so hard on Langer he always appears to me to be one of the best number 3s in world cricket,IMO batting no3 is the toughest job out there & there's not that many players jumping up & down begging for the job-just ask Steve Waugh.

ant - yep your right Langer didn't make a ton in the first test, I got confused with Gilchrist... but watch out for Langer in Eden Gardens!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back