is this more than just a friendly joke?

Remove this Banner Ad

DEES RULE!

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 17, 2000
Half way between heaven and hell!
Other Teams
MELBOURNE DEMONS! :)
i was browsing through the melbourne official site today and naturally i clicked on the new section "ask robbo" (don't tell me you thought i would miss a chance to read something robbo wrote
wink.gif
) and as i was reading through the questions i came across an interesting answer which made me laugh and here it is just in case you missed it:

Q3. You all seem like a nice bunch of guys down in Demon Land, so who do you personally get along best with out of all the Melbourne Players? Do you live with any of the guys or spend time with them away from football?
A3. I get along with all the players down at demon land as they are all top blokes. I live with Brent Grgic so we do most things together. I used to like Shane Woewodin but he is just to arrogant now, (be sure to tell him I said that!!!)

Now at first I was laughing as you would with an answer like that but then i thought hold on is there something going on at the club we are not told about? is there something going on between those two that is more than just a joke?
When they came to our school last year they were clearly best friends and now they don't seem so close any more. If this is true than its quiet sad and i was wondering how do you think a fight within the players at the club will affect the team's preformance on and off the field??? hope i am reading way too much into this though!
biggrin.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------
Footy. It was just a sport.
But now it's also a business.
However, according to the fans it's a religion,where the people rule!

The Mighty Melbourne Demons- My passion, My obsession!

ok Or, u know what i think about woey, and i think robbo is ok. but i dont know what to read into it. there could be a number of things.

1. Robbo is jealous about woeys success with the brownlow and all.

2. They could have had a fight over a girl. Its happened b4. Not between these two but it has happened (and now one of them is up in sydney) (who would go if it was true???? surely they wouldnt ditch a brownlow medalist?
wink.gif
)

3. They might have had a fight about hairgel or something, cos i know they both like to look good.

4. Maybe. just maybe robbo doesnt like woey shaving every hair off of his body. doesnt like the smoothness, when he tackles him at training.

5. Robbo could have gone to bend down and pick up the soap in the shower after training and..... oh no that is going to far. no that is just SICK!!!

anyways i have a pretty good feeling that its a joke, and if it isnt they will kiss and make up. *kiss kiss* *hug hug* and everything will back to isnt normal self soon

it is all a big stir. just like my post is. CHOW
biggrin.gif

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

LOL nicki!

Surely no one will ditch robbo... oh wait they better coz then he'll be single and i could make my move... WATCH OUT!
biggrin.gif

The shower bit is just.... i think you've been in the Crows change room for too long

The only thing they are likely to fight over is hair gel.... i mean robbo probably used a little tiny bit and woey chucked a ******* and went completely mental coz he needed the whole tube for the mop he's growing!
biggrin.gif

oh well in any case i hope they do have *hug hug* *kiss kiss* but it better not lead to any shower incidents!
eek.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by DEES RULE!:
LOL nicki!

Surely no one will ditch robbo... oh wait they better coz then he'll be single and i could make my move... WATCH OUT!
biggrin.gif

The shower bit is just.... i think you've been in the Crows change room for too long
ok well ewwwww. as if i would go near the crows change rooms *shudder* <--- or u r paying for my therapy bills

The only thing they are likely to fight over is hair gel.... i mean robbo probably used a little tiny bit and woey chucked a ******* and went completely mental coz he needed the whole tube for the mop he's growing!
biggrin.gif

well what else would woey use the gel for, its the only hair hes got

oh well in any case i hope they do have *hug hug* *kiss kiss* but it better not lead to any shower incidents!
eek.gif
ha ha ha u wish. youd luv it Or. i know u would. deep down inside youd luv to see woey and robbo together. it would be your ultimate fantasy
eek.gif
again the thoughts make me shudder. more therapy. lucky im a one woman man. "IM COMIN' BABY"
biggrin.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

[This message has been edited by dee_girl9 (edited 10 April 2001).]

[/b] ha ha ha u wish. youd luv it Or. i know u would. deep down inside youd luv to see woey and robbo together. it would be your ultimate fantasy again the thoughts make me shudder. more therapy. lucky im a one woman man. "IM COMIN' BABY"

[/B][/QUOTE]

first may i just say EW EW EWWWWWWWW i do not wish to see that and it is not my ultimate fantasy... i do not wish to share my baby with anyone!
wink.gif

Second of all... some 'one woman's man' pft not so much so as it seems!
rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif
u r a little disturbed child and i dont think that any therapist in the world would help you, well maybe... if i paid them
biggrin.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by DEES RULE!:

Second of all... some 'one woman's man' pft not so much so as it seems!
rolleyes.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

of course i am a one woman man, i just cant decide which one.
tongue.gif
Oxy or Neita. Oxy or Neita. so many decisions. mmmmm i know now. yum yum for me.
wink.gif

chow
biggrin.gif

------------------

well or, i'm sure it's just a thing between them...
and nicki, please! don't even go there!!!

ok, you all know i love woey, but... i also have noticed a change in him sice the brownlow, and yes, i hate to say it, but i slight change for the worst. i hope its just a fase he is going through, but dosen't seem AS happy to talk to people and sign autographs and have pics.
sure, he still dose all that, but before the brownlow, he was ssssssooooooooooo much more
friendly to me and every one else. now, it seems like he is only nice to people when HE can be botherd!
i'm sure he'll grow out of it, but me as a supporter has noticed it, imagine what it must be like for someone who spends heaps of time with him!
but, i still love him, as always, and i'll love him no matter how he akts (unless he went on a killing spree!)[B/]

GO DEES!!!

------------------
I luv shane woewodin. and the mighty dees whether or not you like it!!!

well spidey myself and dee_girl9 are moderators and if you can't take a joke and don't like it than go back to another board i am sure there will be planty to satisfy your needs!
cool.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Hi people,

Just wanted to add that I love the Melbourne board... always a fascinating, intellectual read....

Cheers,
Sbagman.

P.S.
MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Life has meaning only in the struggle.

Originally posted by sbagman:

Hi people,

Just wanted to add that I love the Melbourne board... always a fascinating, intellectual read....

Cheers,
Sbagman.

P.S.
MMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

And we love you!
biggrin.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk:
i really don't think the boys would appreciate an assumption like this being posted up here...who is moderator here?

#36~GO CHELL~#36
#45~GO MATTY~#45

oh BOO HOO. its a joke for god sake. take a chill pill missy. if u dont like it, then dont read it. simple as that. it was all a harmless bit of fan. do u see anyone else complaining? ummmmmm NO!!! thats cos everyone knows that its a joke. i am one of the moderators and if u have a problem u take it up with me personally ok????? im sure that if they bothered to come on here and read it, even robbo and woey would know it was a joke. i mean robbo started all this on the melbourne website. my god, i s'pose woey is going to sue him for what he wrote on demon.com HAHAHA like that is likely.

Oh why am i wasting my time????
rolleyes.gif

------------------

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by sbagman:

Hey! "Very selective"??? What are you implying???

well heres the criteria sbagman
1. - u have to play for melbourne
2. - u have to wear 24
3. - your name HAS to be Russell Robertson

so unless there is something you r not telling us sbagman, then sorry you're not in with a shot
frown.gif

------------------

Originally posted by dee_girl9:
well heres the criteria sbagman
1. - u have to play for melbourne
2. - u have to wear 24
3. - your name HAS to be Russell Robertson

so unless there is something you r not telling us sbagman, then sorry you're not in with a shot
frown.gif

Ohhh isnt it nice you know we so well nicki, well tommorow i'll be seeing my man... sorry sbagman but you just aint my thing!
biggrin.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

well i can assure you that woey and robbo are not fighting infact they seemed to be getting along well when we saw them today (of course it was coz we were there
biggrin.gif
), but seriously they are good friends and robbo was just having a laugh in woey's expense! U GO GIRL.. i mean BOY!
biggrin.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

oh, i think the whole thing is funny!!!
aftyer today (what a lovely day it was!), we saw that they are still great friends, and that everything is cool between them!!!

GO DEES!!!

------------------
I luv shane woewodin. and the mighty dees whether or not you like it!!!

Originally posted by dees*gal:
oh, i think the whole thing is funny!!!
aftyer today (what a lovely day it was!), we saw that they are still great friends, and that everything is cool between them!!!

GO DEES!!!

Dont tell me you weren't tempted to go ask what was going on there?!!! i was but i hypervantilated too much, as i normally do!
Oh well its good too see they are all just great friends and dont get sick of each other!

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------

Remove this Banner Ad

Back