Opinion Is this rock bottom?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha ha,I remember that,Arden street oval was fenced off like rikers Island & they charged $15 to get in so we could rub shoulders with greats like Stuart Anderson & winning abraham
I recall crying Richmond supporters shaking cans outside grounds where they weren't even playing, begging for pocket change that would normally be donated to the Salvation Army or the Royal Children's Hospital.

Piss off soft****.

I recall crying Richmond supporters shaking cans outside grounds where they weren't even playing, begging for pocket change that would normally be donated to the Salvation Army or the Royal Children's Hospital.

Piss off soft****.
My goodness,you're the hardest soldier on the interwebs !,I was just recalling my experience being dragged there by a kangaroo supporting friend,I had a great night,your club was quite hospitable

So if rock bottom is Nobles trying to make Powell an outside mid and him being very pissed off. Is that rock bottom ? If so we've arrived.
So the only tidbit I have heard, 2nd hand from VFL listed player was Tom trained with outside/wing group all pre-season to learn diversified roles.

Came into the Round1 team as late in and was asked to play in the middle. Played OK, but players were confused as to how coaches expected Tom to perform well when he'd had no exposure to plays/mid setup all summer.

Seems to be a bit of non-communication, misunderstanding going on.

Renovate animos

Bring back this bloke for starters..

View attachment 1394135

Now that’s a bloke who sold hope when we were literally on our knees about to get the bullet in the back of the head. Without Euge we’d be ****ed.

We’re good now off-field and I celebrate that, but the time is now to turn to the field.

My goodness,you're the hardest soldier on the interwebs !,I was just recalling my experience being dragged there by a kangaroo supporting friend,I had a great night,your club was quite hospitable
Did you read the thread title?

Why the * would you be in here. WE didn't turn up gloating at your ECO s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh sorry,my apologies,it's not rock bottom yet,it'll get much worse,

Hope the Pies smash your feral group of bandwagon tossbags

Richmond came very close to folding in 1993, and only through Carlton hosting a charity game that your club didn't go under.

North fans are not stupid you peanut. They know there still is a lot of pain to come, but they don't need your condescending and patronising bullshit, which is the height of arrogant smugness.

Hope you enjoy Dusty running around with the Swans next year btw Soft-Tiger 👍👍👍

Ha ha,I remember that,Arden street oval was fenced off like rikers Island & they charged $15 to get in so we could rub shoulders with greats like Stuart Anderson & winning abraham

4vo.gif

Richmond came very close to folding in 1993, and only through Carlton hosting a charity game that your club didn't go under.

North fans are not stupid you peanut. They know there still is a lot of pain to come, but they don't need your condescending and patronising bullshit, which is the height of arrogant smugness.

Oi mods can we make this guy an honorary North poster? This legend goes in to bat for us every day on here.

I initially thought it was some 14 year old who'd tried to pay out some trolling of his own after being offended on reddit or similar. But he used the term "interwebs" which suggests he's somewhat older, but only displaying the intellect of an 8 year old. Perhaps I'm being kind. His year 9 English teacher is probably still wondering how he made it that far.

I only jumped on here to lurk & get a general idea of how north supporters felt & a poster reminded me of grand final night '98 at Arden Street which I attended & had forgotten about.if only the players had the same passion that you guys did

I only jumped on here to lurk & get a general idea of how north supporters felt & a poster reminded me of grand final night '98 at Arden Street which I attended & had forgotten about.if only the players had the same passion that you guys did

Well you could have worded it in a much better/less snarky way, felt to me like you were taking the piss out of them.

Not a kosher thing to do on any club board imo

Well you could have worded it in a much better/less snarky way, felt to me like you were taking the piss out of them.

Not a kosher thing to do on any club board imo
Not at all,that's the problem with the printed/typed word sonetimes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back