Opinion Is this rock bottom?

Remove this Banner Ad

I nominate Spud11 to come up with some withering chants for the cheer squad to sting the team into action…

Had some tweenage goose at Southern X pre-game in a Tigers jumper yelling " Kanga, Kanga, Kanga "
Nearly threw him under the next Mernda train on platform 9.

Had some tweenage goose at Southern X pre-game in a Tigers jumper yelling " Kanga, Kanga, Kanga "
Nearly threw him under the next Mernda train on platform 9.
You had that opportunity?

Oh Hojuman

IMG_4790.gif

Not sure, but the “blind positivity” thing hasn’t really worked either has it?
I really suspect that nothing on an internet forum is going to have a great bearing on results. Just a wild theory.

"There's a poster on Big Footy who's really pissed off, we'd better try harder"

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I nominate Spud11 to come up with some withering chants for the cheer squad to sting the team into action…
We could always gather on mass and boo them, spit on the players.....at the very least some people will get their 15 mins of fame on the news.

We could always gather on mass and boo them, spit on the players.....at the very least some people will get their 15 mins of fame on the news.

Nah, I love the players. No hate like that here. I just want them to be ruthless so that in 20 years or so they can look back on a couple flags or a dynasty and know that they were the ones to turn it around. I think they’re good enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rock bottom was 2021 losing to the Bulldogs by 121 points when Josh Bruce kicked 10 goals

Since then we've been in rehab, progressing well with the occasional relapse.

3rd quarter yesterday was as bad as it gets but Ive sat through 4 quarters of that many times over the last few years.

Feeling good at half time is a new experience.
128. Just saying. 🤣

The objective rock bottom was when we struggled to beat that West Coast team in 2022. Imagine being so pathetic that you scrape by a glorified WAFL side.

Getting close I'd suggest, but rock bottom is where the gold is fyi
9b526f3e3b4e495d6411dde87c183f4b.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back