Opinion Is this where Carlton drops away?

Are Carlton going to drop away from here?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood missed about 3-4 prettier easy shots early. Carlton played 1 good quarter that’s it.
Yeah, this is where I'm a bit lost - a lot of the commentary about how Carlton played better the whole game mystifies me. We outplayed them in the first half, they demolished us in the third quarter, and we outplayed them in the final quarter + they made error after error.

Yeah, this is where I'm a bit lost - a lot of the commentary about how Carlton played better the whole game mystifies me. We outplayed them in the first half, they demolished us in the third quarter, and we outplayed them in the final quarter + they made error after error.

They were lucky Maynard can’t kick among others. The score flattered them at halftime

Collingwood played 3 good quarters of football, controlled nearly all the 1st, just didn't put the score on the board, Carlton played 1 good quarter, didn't score a goal in 2, Collingwood weren't lucky, they were the better team.
Yep they were a point better.

I don't think you outplayed us in the fourth at all. We had about double your inside 50's in the quarter and kicked no goals. I know Collingwood plays a transition brand and they do it well, but I would say most of the last was on our terms. Plus I think although the Pies missed a few shots, they also kicked a few rippers (Johnson banana, McCreery boundary, even Elliot's wasn't easy) whereas Carlton just kept missing.

Collingwood played 3 good quarters of football, controlled nearly all the 1st, just didn't put the score on the board, Carlton played 1 good quarter, didn't score a goal in 2, Collingwood weren't lucky, they were the better team.
Carlton dominated the I50s in 3 quarters. CD expected score had Carlton winning by 23points. It was just bad goal kicking (which is bad football)

Carlton dominated the I50s in 3 quarters. CD expected score had Carlton winning by 23points. It was just bad goal kicking (which is bad football)
That makes your effort even worse then, you have the last 2 coleman medalist, get delivered more of the ball and 2 of our small forwards outscored them.

Pies missed just as many easy shots. It was the only reason it was close at halftime.

Blame your forwards who refuse to kick a normal drop punt and can’t make the distance from 35m…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think you outplayed us in the fourth at all. We had about double your inside 50's in the quarter and kicked no goals. I know Collingwood plays a transition brand and they do it well, but I would say most of the last was on our terms. Plus I think although the Pies missed a few shots, they also kicked a few rippers (Johnson banana, McCreery boundary, even Elliot's wasn't easy) whereas Carlton just kept missing.
There's a bit more to dominance than inside 50s, especially with the lack of connection that your mids have had with your forward line the last month. To each their own

Rejoiced as if i was Pies supporter at the final siren.
Couldn't have happened to a more deserving club.
Hilarious.
Still rejoicing.
Well done pies!

Yes I like this post .
The arrogant , taunting text messages dried up a few weeks ago .
Only going to go backwards from here . Soul destroying and karma got them ,

It’ll be the best summer ever.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back