NetworkNerd

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 6, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS (Kayo) Also AFL Member so all clubs
Admirable streak. However after getting touched up by Sydney they now face a desperate Carlton. Lose that and they will face a Vic side in the elimination final.

The aura of invincibility is gone. I'd be surprised if they win another game for the season. McRae should still get coach of the year (either him or C.Scott)

Admirable streak. However after getting touched up by Sydney they now face a desperate Carlton. Lose that and they will face a Vic side in the elimination final.

The aura of invincibility is gone. I'd be surprised if they win another game for the season. McRae should still get coach of the year (either him or C.Scott)
It's luck remember, we just throw those dice out and buy some more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah nah, we are missing De Goey and Adams but they should be back for finals. We will beat the Blues and it will be a 50/50 game against the Cats at the G in the Qualifying final.
I tend to agree. Sydney are pretty much flag favourites. Geelong not doing anything wrong either but Geelong and finals are a bit on the nose. Collingwood will destroy Carlton next week. Thought the combination of Howe and Moore did really well today. Swans are a different beast.

Expect Collingwood to respond at the G and look out week one if it’s a QF against Geelong.

I tend to agree. Sydney are pretty much flag favourites. Geelong not doing anything wrong either but Geelong and finals are a bit on the nose.

Expect Collingwood to respond at the G and look out week one if it’s a QF against Geelong.
You do realise the Swans haven’t won a final since 2017 don’t you!?….They’ve lost twice since then being the higher ranked team, so you can use any stats to back up a certain point…But nonetheless they’re a massive chance, as are we. And on topic the Pies will be fine IMO, a loss to the Swans at home is hardly a disaster, I see them winning next week & having a classic final against us week 1.

You do realise the Swans haven’t won a final since 2017 don’t you!?….They’ve lost twice since then being the higher ranked team, so you can use any stats to back up a certain point…But nonetheless they’re a massive chance, as are we. And on topic the Pies will be fine IMO, a loss to the Swans at home is hardly a disaster, I see them winning next week & having a classic final against us week 1.
Yeah? And? You’re regular top 4 finishers and you drop that many finals games you should have won.

Don’t get your knickers in a twist because I said Sydney was flag favourites. It’s not a personal attack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back