Is this where Collingwood falls away?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have actually been very complimentary of Carlton and Walsh in recent posts. Just not a wrap for Curnow.
Indeed.

I too was complimentary of Curnow after the Gold Coast game, and of Walsh with his GA Medal.

I give credit where it is due.

I couldn't give two hoots about what other posters have said about Collingwood's win, apart from those who have attempted to pot the most accomplished 20 year old footballer I have seen in my lifetime.

Indeed.

I too was complimentary of Curnow after the Gold Coast game, and of Walsh with his GA Medal.

I give credit where it is due.

I couldn't give two hoots about what other posters have said about Collingwood's win, apart from those who have attempted to pot the most accomplished 20 year old footballer I have seen in my lifetime.
It was a great win and Daicos is a star, now who's going to start next seasons Who's Going To Finish Higher Thread?

Nah mate some of the posters assured us we were falling and the wobbles were coming and we were getting nnnnneeerrrvvvvyyyy.
Yeah - that's what the thread was about. :D

Did you read any of it?

Frontrunners all year until the Power showed everyone how to counter their gameplan, and now have dropped 3 out of 4.

Historically mentally weak as a club. So many wobbles. Would anyone be surprised Bombers beat them again next week?

Calling it now: Pies wont win again in 2023.
This aged well! Didn’t lose another game 🤣🤣🤣

Probably the worst call in the history of Big Footy.
No doubt right up there. With limited footy IQ , this is the manifesto of an absence of substance between the ears , mum would be proud of his vivid imagination thou , believe his talents are ideally suited for writing childhood fairytale stories. Any publishers out there ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah - that's what the thread was about. :D

Did you read any of it?
Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

Hey Bro , what has Steve silvagni got to do with Collingwood paying the wages of 2 former players at their new clubs ?
Carlton fans continuing to think this is some form of trump card 😂

Pies are ahead of the game. This will be the norm. If it’s broke, then fix it. If Carlton had some nuts, you could trade Williams and McKay and build a premiership list, but you won’t.

Carlton fans continuing to think this is some form of trump card 😂

Pies are ahead of the game. This will be the norm. If it’s broke, then fix it. If Carlton had some nuts, you could trade Williams and McKay and build a premiership list, but you won’t.
Agree on Williams
Not McKay.
At least they have started with chopping Lachie obrien, honey and philp.

Nope 2024 to be a repeat fo 2023

Back to back for the Pies again.

While they have pendles etc... running around and fly as coach they wil keep on winning flags

Remove this Banner Ad

Back