Is this where Collingwood falls away?

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, I can’t believe you’ve actually gone down this path considering our winning margins were 7, 1 and 4.

The definition of clutching at straws and possibly the worst comeback I’ve seen on here 😂

My favourite part is Nicholas, at 20 and less than 50 games, has achieved more than captain Crippa probably ever will his whole career. It’s a thing of beauty.

The Pies won by more in the finals without Daicos than with him. They went better off without him. Unless you disagree with the order of numbers?

Genuine question - why is it perfectly acceptable for some posters to make some stupidly outlandish calls that is clear as day trolling yet it’s frowned upon for people to call them out on it afterwards?
They want to nurture their resident far quits who generate lots of rage posting replies.

The Pies won by more in the finals without Daicos than with him. They went better off without him. Unless you disagree with the order of numbers?
You are simply making an idiot out of yourself.
I am actually a fan of some of your better players like Cripps, Curnow and Walsh and enjoy watching them plAY.

But you, purple with jealousy over a Pies premiership and the fact that on every criteria we are ahead of Carlton. make absolutely dumb statements like above.

Go tell the coaching group at the Blues the above rubbish and they will show you the door quick smart.

You probably think Marc Murphy was a better player than Scott Pendlebury LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

More "facts" from you.

Hot tip, the quality of the opponent often has an impact on a margin.

Melbourne a few rungs below BL, and GWS were the hottest team going...apart from the Pies of course.

Collingwood 4349 days
Reset the counter to 2 days.

Rather than focusing on Collingwood and them allegedly falling away, I think Blues fans need to focus more on why Charlie Curnow is such a failure when it comes to finals. Unfortunately for him he can't play West Coast every game and definitely not in finals.

Saltiest Blooz supporter on bigfooty. The rest have been decent with a few expected bants but you're taking it as if Collingwood winning is life ending.
:$

Ah yes, the MB.

Where every thread is a thinly veiled "where are they at" topic.

This is about the 4th on I've seen backfire. So next year I'll be putting my money on the team which gets the 2024 version of this thread.

Reset the counter to 2 days.

Rather than focusing on Collingwood and them allegedly falling away, I think Blues fans need to focus more on why Charlie Curnow is such a failure when it comes to finals. Unfortunately for him he can't play West Coast every game and definitely not in finals.
Why the fck would you turn attention to Curnow ? Those 9 goals he kicked against Collingwood must be doing your head in - nice to know he is living rent free
Lol. At least he kicked 2 more goals than , say , Jamie Elliott who had a ripping finals series

Last edited:
Why the fck would you turn attention to Curnow ? Those 9 goals he kicked against Collingwood must be doing your head in - nice to know he is living rent free
Lol. At least he kicked 2 more goals than , say , Jamie Elliott who had a ripping finals series
That is Premiership winning Collingwood forward Jamie Elliot to you.

Saltiest Blooz supporter on bigfooty. The rest have been decent with a few expected bants but you're taking it as if Collingwood winning is life ending.
:$

I am only replying to insecure Collingwood supporters who have wasted their weekend on BigFooty tagging me in posts.

Life ending would be 17. But fortunately the Pies won’t get there first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was always going to happen in finals when the umpires put their whistles away.

More "facts" from you.

Hot tip, the quality of the opponent often has an impact on a margin.

Melbourne a few rungs below BL, and GWS were the hottest team going...apart from the Pies of course.
I suspect there's a bit of 'Shite, maybe we are actually a better team without Harry' in their thoughts when they troll Collingwood about them being a better team without a 20 year old who has already established himself as one of the best handful of players in the competition.

For the Nick lovers, enjoy.
For the haters, some education.
There’s 20 seconds left and scores are level.
Most players would play it safe here.

Typical cheap 1-2 possessions, padding out the stats sheet. No hardball gets, didn't cure cancer, can't bench press 600kgs. He's useless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back