Is this where Collingwood falls away?

Remove this Banner Ad

You really are looking into this way too much.
There were plenty of worse players in this finals series.
So he only kicked 3 goals. The delivery into our forward line particularly against Brisbane was dead set appalling considering he was getting double tagged as well.

No, he was the worst. He went in as an ALL Australian, Coleman medalist and possibly number one player in the comp. He left with his reputation in tatters. He was not double teamed regularly in finals. He was destroyed one on one. Have a look at May in that last quarter.

It's the most insipid effort in the history of Bigfooty, what an absolute cretin 🤣

Wobble wobble 😆

Some Carlton supporters have won my admiration, turning up facing the music and continuing the fight. Irish BlueBagger is one of those. To be honest, others were always going to go missing.

No, he was the worst. He went in as an ALL Australian, Coleman medalist and possibly number one player in the comp. He left with his reputation in tatters. He was not double teamed regularly in finals. He was destroyed one on one. Have a look at May in that last quarter.
May doesn't often get beaten in 1 on 1s.
I remember when Steven silvagni kept the great Gary Ablett goalless in the 95 grand final didn't seem to ruin his reputation at all. Still the greatest player I have ever seen play the game.
It happens but I doubt his reputation will be in ruins , that's an extreme call.

On top of that , I wouldn't exactly say the Darcy Moore had a good day on Saturday either , but I'm not going to pot the bloke on the back of a finals performance. Great players generally bounce back. To think Curnows reputation is shot is quite laughable

Why the fck would you turn attention to Curnow ? Those 9 goals he kicked against Collingwood must be doing your head in - nice to know he is living rent free
Lol. At least he kicked 2 more goals than , say , Jamie Elliott who had a ripping finals series
We just found the bag of goals that Curnow was gonna kick in the finals. Nick cleaning up the G.
nick-daicos-got-a-bag-during-the-game-v0-kixbth0a4crb1.jpg

Flat track Charlie. The worst finals series ever by a Coleman winner. It wasn't just a lack of goals, it was the lack of effort and desperation. 3 of the last 4 weeks his direct opponent was the oppositions best player.
Don't you ever watch the teli mate, he never has one direct opponent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only an honest response please - if his reputation is damaged , who do you think will line up on him next year when he plays Collingwood ?
Are you trying to scare the reigning premiers?

Because referring to Charlie3goals ain't cutting the mustard. It's a bit harder in finals when the umpires put their whistle away, isn't it?

We'll keep him and Pies can keep Frampton lol.

Are you trying to scare the reigning premiers?

Because referring to Charlie3goals ain't cutting the mustard. It's a bit harder in finals when the umpires put their whistle away, isn't it?
No, I'm just trying to actually gauge how damaged you guys think his reputation is.
Fly puts Murphy or Moore on him next time they play, seems as though his reputation would still be intact would you agree ?

Flat track Charlie. The worst finals series ever by a Coleman winner. It wasn't just a lack of goals, it was the lack of effort and desperation. 3 of the last 4 weeks his direct opponent was the oppositions best player.
Dude.

Watch a game.

While I'm here - we get relentless Collingwood trolls like Fadge and Corn Cobbers enshittifying every thread they can, then they spend the post-GF period whining about people not respecting their club's win or whatever they are on about.

It's really funny watching the tears but it's not for the main board.

Bay is that way \/

V in one game, the other two, I watched him live.
Dude.

Watch a game.

While I'm here - we get relentless Collingwood trolls like Fadge and Corn Cobbers enshittifying every thread they can, then they spend the post-GF period whining about people not respecting their club's win or whatever they are on about.

It's really funny watching the tears but it's not for the main board.

Bay is that way \/

I have actually been very complimentary of Carlton and Walsh in recent posts. Just not a wrap for Curnow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back