Is this world sexist the way we were racist 50 years ago?

Remove this Banner Ad

What would you give yourself on the Hird scale of campaignerism?

A Michael Clarke like 7? Or a Matty Hayden 8?
do you have a number for Steve Waugh. Even not playing the hook, or the pull, he played all soughts and sorts of records in the caribbeean. He matched boonie for fosters, but another kind.

did you see my original post before some mod edited the post?

do you have a number for Steve Waugh. Even not playing the hook, or the pull, he played all soughts and sorts of records in the caribbeean. He matched boonie for fosters, but another kind.

Never a massive S Waugh fan but he is nowhere near the flog that Hayden etc were.

did you see my original post before some mod edited the post?

No. Were you offensive? I hope so.

no, it actually was not that offensive, it was supposed to be humorous. guess that was lost on whoever moderated and edited the post.
erm... You evaded the swear filter. You know you did. Doesn't matter what you intended.

Odd thread.

French Open is on at the mo. Should we just have one open singles draw and one open doubles draw and do away with mens/ladies single and doubles and mixed doubles?
billie jean king

serena would have laver for breakfast
literally,

breakfast of champions

serena would double bagel laver, then screw him, benchpress him, 20 reps 2 sets, then smoke a pack of gauloises in the style of edward bernays freedom torches that have semiotic expression of fellatio

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

serena would double bagel laver, then screw him, benchpress him, 20 reps 2 sets, then smoke a pack of gauloises in the style of edward bernays freedom torches that have semantic representation of fellatio

Enough already blackcat. Where's that cold spoon when you need it

Female sports stars would be big losers if there were no sexism. Serena would be about 300 in the work rankings. An unheard of pauper rather than a tubby prima donna voluptuous, rubenesque, Nubian princess.

billie jean

I'm getting

Billie_Jean.jpg

a weird

Janet_jackson_black_cat_us_promo_cd_single_cover.jpg

'Jackson vibe' just nowo_O

Was going to post a pic of her but thought it a bit Arnhem. Talking of tennis and sexism.
"I may have exaggerated a bit when I said that 80 per cent of the top 100 women are fat pigs. What I meant to say was 75 per cent of the top 100 women are fat pigs." Richard Krajicek

fukcing good tennis player. she would have competed with Mcenroe and Borg and would have taken sets off them, and they would need to be serving well to take her. scary thought. i reckon she beats cash on a different court than grass

fukcing good tennis player. she would have competed with Mcenroe and Borg and would have taken sets off them, and they would need to be serving well to take her. scary thought. i reckon she beats cash on a different court than grass

No way! I reckon McEnroe at 56 could still give her a decent game. In his pomp he wouldn't lose a single game. The men's tennis rankings down to 300 or more have some pretty good players.

fukcing good tennis player. she would have competed with Mcenroe and Borg and would have taken sets off them, and they would need to be serving well to take her.

No chance IMO. I remember bumping in to a pro player in Honkers. He said Steffi Graf may just make top 200 in mens (and he thought she was a mile ahead of the rest). Sure Williams has a bigger power game but not enough to bother men I don't reckon. They would run her all over the court, she wouldn't be able to handle it. IIRC there is a story that Sharks ex (Chris Evert) was asked once re males vs females and she said her brother was only a college player yet she couldn't get near him.

Also see golf. People are prone to saying men are better only because of power. See putting averages.

i stand by my first post. if Serena has her current racket, and the men their racquets of Borg and Mcenroe's era, Serena takes a set, atleast, and can beat Cash not on grass. She serves faster than they even did, google it to prove to yourself.

Meds, you just dont wanna be benchpressed after Wimbledon then someone to steal all the **** and smoke all the Gauloises in a post coitus refrain.

just accept, you are gonna get fukced and she will be eating the strawberries and cream

Last edited:
Just looking at the sexual segregation.

We have toilets segregated based on sex, just the same way we had toilets segregated by race decades ago.

We have trains in places such as Dubai which are segregated on sex (women have their own section at the front, men at the back) just as we segregated whites and 'coloured' decades ago.

I believe that if that was racist decades ago, this is sexist to this point of time. It's the exact same thing. Segregating in the exact same way as we segregated races years ago.

End Devils Advocate

If i'm sexist i'm the sexiest sexist, call me sexy sex, sexy sexist!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back