Think Tank Is Todd Goldstein the greatest ruckman to ever play the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 13, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NORTH! 2016,2017,2018.
313010-todd-goldstein.jpg

80 hitouts!!! The new AFL record. (previous winner, that big purple oaf at freo).

He's comprehensively tearing apart every single player he lines up against this season. Some are calling him "the greatest ruck since polly farmer"

When Goldstein was asked the question his response was: "who is he? The only ruck that rivals me is Corey McKernan"

It's official until his record is broken...or until the AFL changes the rules and awards Nic Nat the record because he's good for the game :$:$:$

He's comprehensively tearing apart every single player he lines up against this season. Some are calling him "the greatest ruck since polly farmer"
He beat a team without their Ruckman......

Also, didn't Sandi s**t all over him when norfmania "came" at freo :$:$:$:$:$:$:$:$

313010-todd-goldstein.jpg

80 hitouts!!! The new AFL record. (previous winner, that big purple oaf at freo).

When Goldstein was asked the question his response was: "who is he? The only ruck that rivals me is Corey McKernan"

It's official until his record is broken...or until the AFL changes the rules and awards Nic Nat the record because he's good for the game :$:$:$

Perspective - He beat up on Rory Lobb today.

I don't even know what a Rory Lobb is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back