Think Tank Is Todd Goldstein the greatest ruckman to ever play the game?

LETSGOKANGAS

Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2007
Holding fast for take off
AFL Club
North Melbourne
wins hit outs cos he's always scragging the other ruckman and staging for free kicks

image.jpg

Jul 10, 2008
Townsville
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Teams don't need rucks, just ask Grant Thomas. The best ruckman of all time was therefore Jason Blake. He rucked for us in the finals.

(Sarcasm alert: I'm still having offended).

Feel like Thomas got taken out of context with this 'opinion' on ruckmen. He argued that one dimensional ruckmen who offered nothing around the ground were a waste of a position. Think he was proven right. If you're just a tap ruckman you don't get games these days.

I loved Goldstein's 221 SC points tonight but he was up against a complete spud in McKernan, even Gawn smashed him last week.
Underestimate GAWN at your peril.
Billy Longer got smashed by Shaun Hampson - GAWN will make mince meat out of him this week.

Mcarcherey

Club Legend
Oct 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
He's very good. When does he become a free agent? Would love to get onto some of that nine year s**t.

I thought Sydney can't do any trades/pick up FA for a few years on the basis they're cheats/the AFL have been gifting them premierships the last decade....?

He was destroyed comprehensively by our rucks this year.

45 hit outs to 37 - to north - 40 of which were goldy's.....so did you mean he comprehensively beat your 2 ruck men? because in that case you're correct.

Back