Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Supposed to be out today?

Quayle nails the first round every damn year. She deserves a lot more praise.

She does do it as late as possible which is fractionally easier.

Emma Quayle is reasonably accurate don't mind her predictions then Twomey Anderson and Bucky that's the way I see it.
She does do it as late as possible which is fractionally easier.
Quayle nails the first round every damn year. She deserves a lot more praise.
interesting, i was just listening to her on RSN and her top 4 prediction was-
essendon- McGrath
GWS- Taranto
brisbane- McCluggage
suns- Ainsworth

interesting, i was just listening to her on RSN and her top 4 prediction was-
essendon- McGrath
GWS- Taranto
brisbane- McCluggage
suns- Ainsworth

If Essendon go McGrath, that will be the top 4. GWS don't need McCluggge, that would be a complete waste of a pick.

She also has the best contacts of the lot, which is why she leaves hers very late, to get it as accurate as possible.

I'd rather that anyway. If we can wait till 48 hours before, we can wait till 24 hours prior!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, but I'm with you, Emma is the best one, as she provides detailed reasons.
This is what irks me a little. They should have a punt 3 or 4 weeks in advance of an actual phantom draft, i.e. not a draft rankings. Then if they nail that, or even get it reasonably accurate I'll be quite impressed.

Waiting a day before the draft just lets them ask all the clubs for the inside info of who they've locked in so it's not really a phantom draft anymore, it's just circulating inside info. I'm not saying that's necessarily bad for us regular punters to hear, but stop claiming it as a phantom draft when you're just getting the clubs to tell you who they're most keen on and not actually putting together the player/club matches yourself.

I hope not don't really want McCluggage hopefully Brisbane go Ainsworth the kid who actually wants to play with us

Brisbane would much rather Essendon take McCluggage.

Absolutely agree, safer to say that over here without getting shouted down. Simpkin at 16 as well!
as is said on the lions board i change my mind every 10 minutes on the Ainsworth v McCluggage scenario. ATM i'm 60/40 for Ainsworth and would love Simpkin as well.

if Simpkin and Berry are available at 16 who would you see as more likely to slide to 21/22?

This is what irks me a little. They should have a punt 3 or 4 weeks in advance of an actual phantom draft, i.e. not a draft rankings. Then if they nail that, or even get it reasonably accurate I'll be quite impressed.

Waiting a day before the draft just lets them ask all the clubs for the inside info of who they've locked in so it's not really a phantom draft anymore, it's just circulating inside info. I'm not saying that's necessarily bad for us regular punters to hear, but stop claiming it as a phantom draft when you're just getting the clubs to tell you who they're most keen on and not actually putting together the player/club matches yourself.

To be fair to Emma she published her own top 30 in The Age last week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back