Is Twomey's Phantom out yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll never have a good team if players keep leaving either and I would say Schache and Ainsworth are both very talented players so two birds with one stone as they say

Players will leave regardless of what they say in draft interviews in their development and care continues to be substandard after they arrive at the club. Fingers crossed that won't be the case under Noble and Fagan. If you accept the less talented player, you're accepting mediocrity - no way around it IMO.

We'll never have a good team if players keep leaving either and I would say Schache and Ainsworth are both very talented players so two birds with one stone as they say

Really dude? If Ainsworth wants to play for us so bad he can just ask to be traded to the lions in a few years, it's as simple as that. McCluggage is so damn silky it's not funny, pull your head in.

Interesting he's gone with McGrath then Taranto at the top, and Quayle said that on radio today too...

Be stoked if Battle falls to the Cats, reckon he would complement Hawkins well.

Pls pls pls pls happen.

I felt like most of the media forgot we have no tall forward depth at all. Love to get a speedy defender but we need some tall depth to help Hawkins.

The Go Home 5 absolutely broke some of our fans.

It did - & I can see why - it sucked.

What I hope, for the sake of the Lions, is that it didn't scar the club. I hope those making the decisions keep backing the club in by taking 'best available'.

I remember thinking as a 18/19yo that if the worst thing that happened to me was being drafted to Brisbane (I was never drafted) that's a pretty darn sweet deal. You guys will get back.

Also, when I guy I played with/against got drafted to the Cats, I thought to myself "that is the last place I'd want to go". Boris Enright seemed to do OK, though.......the tides to turn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hers is nothing more than club leaks. Its mind boggling that her opinion is held in such high regard. Considering its her job she has no excuse why it couldnt have been out a week ago.
Where do you think the club leaks come from? the reason she's held in such high regard is because she has the best and closest contacts in football.

Hers is nothing more than club leaks. Its mind boggling that her opinion is held in such high regard. Considering its her job she has no excuse why it couldnt have been out a week ago.

no kidding...add that she brings hers out after months of draft work has been done by others. Completely overrated who has a strange almost obsessive fanclub

Remove this Banner Ad

Back