Is Twomey's Phantom out yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Hers is nothing more than club leaks. Its mind boggling that her opinion is held in such high regard. Considering its her job she has no excuse why it couldnt have been out a week ago.

That's what they all do. Notice the top 6 are identical across the phantoms. Don't mind it right before the draft but would certainly like more football opinion and talent projection in their big boards.

What about that tac cup girl Paige cardano (don't know name) didn't she get caught out last year, haven't heard much from her

Hers is nothing more than club leaks. Its mind boggling that her opinion is held in such high regard. Considering its her job she has no excuse why it couldnt have been out a week ago.
EQ does provide her own knowledge on kids in the draft. But the purpose of her Phantom draft is to provide the closest thing to the actual order. It's not her opinion, it's her trying to give fans an idea on who their club will draft. I'd prefer it 3 or 4 days out but the best leaks come late as clubs finalise their decisions and the information starts to flow.

I think it's a remarkable effort to go through each club and contacts and process rumours, tips, cultivate sources etc. So even if it's late and never going to be accurate I do appreciate the work, if you don't then that's fine as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back