Analysis Is Watson done, injured or cooked?

What is Watson?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

frenchfri12

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jul 10, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Watson's last 5 or 6 games have been really average. If he wasn't the captain, I doubt he'd be in the side. Is he done for his career? Is he injured? Or is he just cooked from all this WADA stuff?

I thought he might be done. But the recent article about CAS getting dragged out even longer probably explains a lot. Maybe he still has a year left in him, hopefully one clear of all this bullshit. But it wouldn't surprise me if he can't make it back, hasn't got a yard of pace to lose and inside heavy lifters tend to burn out quicker than your other types.

Poll is missing "poorly coached"

you could at least spell DOSEN'T correctly.

last men standing on a Monday night ;)

Watson's last 5 or 6 games have been really average. If he wasn't the captain, I doubt he'd be in the side.

so the guy has played 200 games, is a club legend, a Brownlow medalist and an Anzac Day champ. on the back of 5 or 6 games, you doubt he'd be in the side.

just want to clarify that that's what you truly think.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so the guy has played 200 games, is a club legend, a Brownlow medalist and an Anzac Day champ. on the back of 5 or 6 games, you doubt he'd be in the side.

just want to clarify that that's what you truly think.....

dosen't matter who you are, if you haven't been preforming for 4 or 5 games in a row, you need to be in the reserves, like Goodes was earlier.

dosen't matter who you are, if you haven't been preforming for 4 or 5 games in a row, you need to be in the reserves, like Goodes was earlier.

bollocks.

15 of our guys haven't been PRE-forming for the last 8 weeks.

your answer is to put them all in the reserves. genius stuff.

I already suggested this over 24 hours ago.

you're hard to understand

so you think that 22 players need to be dropped to the reserves then?

or you think that's unreasonable, but somehow our Captain and best player needs to be dropped because of his poor form the last 6 weeks? while the rest keep playing seniors footy?

How are people still debating whether he is injured or not?

It's been evident he's been hurt since at least the Fremantle game. He missed a week due to injury. He can barely run out there.

Needs to be rested now that our season is over. He may be hating footy but surely having him out there picking up 10 useless possessions can't be helping him.

It's been evident he's been hurt since at least the Fremantle game. He missed a week due to injury. He can barely run out there.

Needs to be rested now that our season is over. He may be hating footy but surely having him out there picking up 10 useless possessions can't be helping him.
but all of this pales in comparison to the damage his coach has inflicted in the last 6 weeks.

lets get that straight.

but all of this pales in comparison to the damage his coach has inflicted in the last 6 weeks.

lets get that straight.

i forget
did you vote yes or no
cause i think you voted one way but everything you do makes me think you voted the other way

Because he doesn't look physically impeded in anyway? He did after ANZAC Day for a few weeks, but he looks fine now.

Besides, if you cross the white line you're fair game. Everyone knows that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back