Entertainment & Music Isaac Butterfield - National Treasure

Remove this Banner Ad

1407cbCOMIC-young-brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court.jpg
You are a far better poster on the wrestling board

This guy has a podcast out now, had Rob Whittaker on one which had me interested, he's had his mental health battles too which was the subject of a recent one. I'd like him to have a debate with a feminist on one though, maybe that's on the way or maybe he doesn't back himself to win the debate. The podcast guests so far have just been friendly.

This guy has a podcast out now, had Rob Whittaker on one which had me interested, he's had his mental health battles too which was the subject of a recent one. I'd like him to have a debate with a feminist on one though, maybe that's on the way or maybe he doesn't back himself to win the debate. The podcast guests so far have just been friendly.

The guy is likeable, but I wouldn't have thought he'd go well in a debate. Doesn't know his stuff well enough to get past someone that knows their rhetoric back to front.

This thread, wowee. Only on BigFooty does someone like this become an alt right mouthpiece...

Seen this guy on YouTube. He's OK, not sure how he'll go making the transition from YouTube guy to actual comedian but he's got a show in Perth at the Astor which seats about 700 people or so which is sold out so he's going OK there. Also has a sold out show in Melbourne and a nearly sold out show in Sydney.

Isaac Butterfield 804,152 subscribers while friendlyjordies (Jordan Shanks) has 231,832.

fu**, that's sad.

No wonder Seven, Nine, Ten dish up s**t every night and don't put effort in.
Jordan is intelligent and likes talking about important issues, as well as poking fun at aspects of Australian culture/identity. Not the type of person the average Australian male wants to watch.

Nah, Jordies just needs to grow a beard. It's a great substitute for personality and a real 'I'm just like you regular people' badge.

His political social stuff is great because he also targets the progressives millennials in some areas too.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

This thread, wowee. Only on BigFooty does someone like this become an alt right mouthpiece...

Seen this guy on YouTube. He's OK, not sure how he'll go making the transition from YouTube guy to actual comedian but he's got a show in Perth at the Astor which seats about 700 people or so which is sold out so he's going OK there. Also has a sold out show in Melbourne and a nearly sold out show in Sydney.
The left likes to make up their own definitions for words like 'alt-right', 'racist', 'homophobe' and 'bigot'. It's nothing new.

This guy isn't really a comedian he just spits facts. Hardly watch him tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The left likes to make up their own definitions for words like 'alt-right', 'racist', 'homophobe' and 'bigot'. It's nothing new.

This guy isn't really a comedian he just spits facts. Hardly watch him tho

An alt-right mouthpiece is someone like Milo Yiannopoulos, not some bearded observational comic who mainly targets vegans, cyclists and millennials. 'OMG he said swear words and said mean things about Buzzfeed, fascist!'.

Nuffy lefties just call anything they don't like "right wing". I don't like MAFS but it's not left or right wing, it's just a s**t program.

There are plenty of actual right wing programs out there. If you want to watch someone turn any topic whatsoever into a "the problem with the left is..." conversation watch Paul Murray Live on Sky News.

Don't like this guy's stuff. Thought I'd enjoy it but it just irritates me. Feel like it's just "agh I'm a ******* aggro Aussie campaigner argh what the * is with <insert meaningless observation> argh ya ******* dickheads" There have been few blokes in recent history applying that shtick.

Reminds me of Ronnie John's Chopper skit but without the pantomime element.

Good luck to the bloke, obviously there are people out there happy to cough up their hard earned for him, but it's not for me.

Isaac Butterfield 804,152 subscribers while friendlyjordies (Jordan Shanks) has 231,832.

fu**, that's sad.

There's a reason why you lefties lead lonely miserable lives.

You're just not very likeable.

fu**, that's sad.

Jordan Shanks isn't funny or smart for starters. People may not find Butterfield funny (like myself), but he at least tells the truth

There's people who apparently find that miserable campaigner Hannah Gadsby funny.

Humour is subjective.
A fair point, but I find this guy doesn't really even structure most of his stuff as jokes. He's just being a talking head, without any insights anyone couldn't give you, or humor beyond swearing. I assume his audience is mostly Yanks who find the average working class Australian unique, but he's apparently pretty successful touring here.

A fair point, but I find this guy doesn't really even structure most of his stuff as jokes. He's just being a talking head, without any insights anyone couldn't give you, or humor beyond swearing. I assume his audience is mostly Yanks who find the average working class Australian unique, but he's apparently pretty successful touring here.

His humour is how Australian humour works out there in the real world. In the pubs, in the sheds.

He's the old fashioned larrikin. Zero *s given to what anyone thinks and can't be brow beaten easily.

No doubt it works in the US where so many comedians are s**t scared to say something in case they offend the soft utensil cancel culture.

Jordan Shanks isn't funny or smart for starters. People may not find Butterfield funny (like myself), but he at least tells the truth

what truth? he's just a chronic whinger. yoou're also taking the piss if you think he isn't right leaning or at least pandering to the right leaning floggos of the iternet.

BTW just checked his latest video. a 25 year old making a 'millenials suck' video is ******* pathetic

what truth? he's just a chronic whinger. yoou're also taking the piss if you think he isn't right leaning or at least pandering to the right leaning floggos of the iternet.

BTW just checked his latest video. a 25 year old making a 'millenials suck' video is ******* pathetic
Yes he is right leaning, because people on the right are smarter. Don't get mad nerds

And as a millennial, idgaf, and neither should you

His audience is probably people who loved Two and a Half Men but Californication was too much for them because it cack-handedly had themes.

Last edited:
His humour is how Australian humour works out there in the real world. In the pubs, in the sheds.

He's the old fashioned larrikin. Zero fu**s given to what anyone thinks and can't be brow beaten easily.
Yeah exactly, he's a dime a dozen generic campaigner who brings absolutely nothing unique to the table, and I don't see any reason why I would watch him on youtube when I could just hang out with my mates.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back