Player Watch Isaac Quaynor (Academy Prospect)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what his kicking is like?

I've heard it could be an issue as he's supposedly pretty decent by foot. May need some re-training. We're trying to develop an unpredictable game plan, thus not interested in blokes who are predictable by foot. We're currently retraining a few already who are struggling to emulate Treloar's perfect method of throwing the ball downwards at the foot. The 90 degree arc that his kicks could end up in is really hard to set a zone against. I personally love the strategy and can't see how it could go wrong.

Watched the game td put up in the Kelly thread, the kid has skills. Very good kick, just runs to the right spots, some great one handed pick ups in the wet.
Just cruises across the ground, not overly physical, but goes when he has to.
More talent than have our team.

Definitely one of the best kicks of the draft. We’ll change that though lol.
First time l have seen him play, if he gets better from that game td put up, and we get him for a third, steel.

First time l have seen him play, if he gets better from that game td put up, and we get him for a third, steel.
Yeah it will be interesting to see where he ends up. Doesn’t get a lot of the ball right now, if that continues we might get lucky and he might be a 3rd rounder. Don’t think he’ll go any higher than a second though.

Yeah it will be interesting to see where he ends up. Doesn’t get a lot of the ball right now, if that continues we might get lucky and he might be a 3rd rounder. Don’t think he’ll go any higher than a second though.
Don’t think he needs to get a lot of the footy, to do damage. But he will in time.
Defends well, but plays like a mid. I hate doing comparisons, but reminds me a bit of wells, never hurried.
Still the season is young, lot of footy to go

He could be a Bolter and be a Top Prospect but rather not for Collingwood's Sake and be bit of a Late Bloomer at 19

Don’t think he needs to get a lot of the footy, to do damage. But he will in time.
Defends well, but plays like a mid. I hate doing comparisons, but reminds me a bit of wells, never hurried.
Still the season is young, lot of footy to go
Definitely agree that his hurt factor is high, if he gets more of the ball he’ll rocket up the draft ladder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he definitely will be.
He is an AIS Academy member and part of the Vic Metro squad. The dad of one of the Oakleigh drafted lads from last year, and is a keen football follower, suggested by the end of last season IQ was the best at Oakleigh. We are getting a goodun but will pay accordingly. Will Kelly and Bailey Wraith are definitely some depth to our shallow "big" pool. Both are very capable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back