Player Watch Isaac Quaynor

Remove this Banner Ad

I also think his biggest weakness is sometimes individual accountability in defence - being on the wing would make this a much less damaging thing for us. Would love to see him get more of the footy
How about a bit further upfield. Has the complete skill set of a gun small forward. Quick, lateral movement, aggressive, confident, want the ball.
The other thing IQ has is that would apply good F50 pressure and has a great quality that separates alot of good small from great ones. He is a real marking threat. Is a good field kick generally, just think he has everything that, say, a Papley has.
The coach has spoken of the need for a better and stronger contest forward of the ball...he provides it.
Can we afford to do it? Could Howe, Crisp, Noble, Maynard and i shudder to add Madge as the 7th ( assuming 2 KPD's ) with Chugg/Wilson/Reef to develop, do the job in defence with him?
I'd love to see him forward sometime soon.

I'd say the 21-25 age group boasts a bit, in Moore, De Goey, Daicos and Quaynor, but there's a lot of reliance on teens coming through. At least with Nick Daicos on the way and how excited people seem about our teenagers we should be in good stead. Would be nice to add Petracca to that group ;)
Not a hope in hell of getting Petracca. Why would he leave Melbourne to come to Collingwood? The fact that he supported us growing up means nothing. Most probably a quarter of the players playing AFL did as well.

Poults is drawing all my attention JB. His hair takes up a lot of space.

IQ’s new do is a long way behind. But is that a diamond earring? This club...
Pfft typical.
Look at the size of him, he’s a beast of a young man!

Imagine the wings of IQ and Poulter for years to come - both quick, willing to take the game on and above average disposal - Moore and JDG will be very happy.
Just need someone to go the HB for IQ.

Just love the way he plays and goes about it, still plenty of scope to be an even better player as he gets more games in. I have a feeling he is going to be one of our real champs in years to come.

Getting better and better each game he plays.

tonight was his best game i think hes played for us pulled picketts pants down i thought.

******* Pickett… how obvious was that shove in Noble’s back?! We could only dream of doing that s**t and getting away with it.

Great game IQ, plenty more to come, I’m sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus he’s good. I’d love him on the wing.

Poulter and WHE are doing a Good Job There.

I keep him down back at the Moment as his Strong Marking was Big in the last Qtr