News ISC remain, (for this year at least).

Remove this Banner Ad

s-l1600.png
s-l1600.png

2020 Collingwood Home Guernsey (leaked)
So it's trying to replicate the style of the home guernsey under Adidas in 2010.

Wish we were celebrating 30 years since the 1990 drought-breaking premiership with a white-based jumper with black stripes instead.

the darker based jumpers predominantly black look far better.
I’m all for the white ones as the away strip but I’m against reverting to an all white based one.

Looks meaner and tougher with our current strip featuring predominantly black with black shorts and socks

the darker based jumpers predominantly black look far better.
I’m all for the white ones as the away strip but I’m against reverting to an all white based one.

Looks meaner and tougher with our current strip featuring predominantly black with black shorts and socks
Definitely agree, the predominantly black look is so much bolder and now that we've won a flag in it there's no reason to go back to a white-based home :)

Don’t see how it will distract our focus or negatively affect our upcoming chances. Maybe celebrating 2010 will increase the chances of winning 2020.
Moreso that it feels like a money grab by the club to make tribute to a Grand Final so recently after it was won.

Why don't we bring Reebok back?
They've been down the plugger ever since Adidas bought them out mid 2000's. Adidas is my dream but it looks as if we will be going with Puma, which isn't too bad but I don't want to be associated with the same brand as Carlton and Richmond scum lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The email
Mentioned a tribute to 2010. I guess someone stuffed up.
Home jumper (black base, white numbers) - 2010
Post 96

Clash jumper (white base, black numbers) - 1990
Above

Remove this Banner Ad

Back