News ISC remain, (for this year at least).

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the thing that's pissed me off in the last few years is how small the bloody emblem looks on the jumper. You can hardly see it!!!!!!
I'm probably one of the few that like the newer logo. Just too small.

s-l1600.jpg

I think the thing that's pi**ed me off in the last few years is how small the bloody emblem looks on the jumper. You can hardly see it!!!!!!
I'm probably one of the few that like the newer logo. Just too small.

s-l1600.jpg
Probably no bigger than how it was in 2010:

20180926143044a_1024x576.png

I think that's the biggest they can make it while still being in line between the two stripes, and it doesn't look too bad.
I heard they moved it from where it was last season to symbolically put the club "above" the sponsors, but also probably to rekindle that 2010 vibe.

OnOqHRvdCDnOSWY-800x450-noPad.jpg

One of the greatest guenrsey's we've ever worn (aside from the traditional) - the swooping magpie.

FFS Eddie bring Adidas back and bring this back!

I love this jumper, would love it to be brought back. I still have mine from 2002 except I was 12 back then so it doesn’t quite fit anymore.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would be happy to have Puma.

Richmond have a decent collection of casual clothes. Puma factory is also 10 minutes from my house.

Guys at the Holden Centre told me that Collingwood will be staying with ISC until 2021, with the strong belief that they will going with Puma beyond that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys at the Holden Centre told me that Collingwood will be staying with ISC until 2021, with the strong belief that they will going with Puma beyond that.

I don’t understand why they would take all of the ISC merchandise off the website then? You would think it would stay on at a reduced price if we are staying with ISC.

I don’t understand why they would take all of the ISC merchandise off the website then? You would think it would stay on at a reduced price if we are staying with ISC.

That's what I'm trying to wrap my head around too. They guy could've very been trying to throw me off the scent, that is possible. But with other information I've collected it seems to point to us staying with ISC.

Every year, after the season's done and dusted, there's a big sale.
This year there's nothing.
There's not one item of ISC clothing available on the website. Something's up.

Also on the ISC website theres nothing for Collingwood apparel for sale there whilst every other club still has everything up

I just hope the club starts to respect we are black'n'WHITE once again.

To much apparel produced in close to all black or black with grey over recent seasons.

Add more white so as a supporter group we stand out more in the stands.

I’m with you on this one! I would also love us to revert back to the old black on white with black shorts too when possible (home games v anyone without white as the dominant colour). It’s so striking

91C697CE-78A0-4796-9752-50C23BD49924.jpeg

Oh and it’s a hard no from me on the swooping magpie strip. We’re black and white stripes and that jumper was an abomination!

I just hope the club starts to respect we are black'n'WHITE once again.

To much apparel produced in close to all black or black with grey over recent seasons.

Add more white so as a supporter group we stand out more in the stands.

I disagree I really liked the Gold in our apparel this year........at the end of the day fashion should move with the times and so should our apparel every year.

I disagree I really liked the Gold in our apparel this year........at the end of the day fashion should move with the times and so should our apparel every year.
Agree loved the gold, there is gold in our logo so there should be gold in our apparel. But I also agree there does need to be more white.

Black matched with white will now and forever always be a fashion staple.

That's the beauty of our Collingwood colours.

I wish CFC would hurry up and make their intentions known! I need a new pair of shoes, could help me decide..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back