News ISC remain, (for this year at least).

Remove this Banner Ad

Given that Liverpool are now set to sign a record breaking deal with Nike, my two clubs will both be with the same manufacturer. Vaguely interesting I guess.

That said, Nike's soccer uniforms are pretty bloody bland so I hope they lift their game.

The Nike Croatia away jersey is brilliant. Home one is great too.

893864_010_nike_croatia_away_jsy_sm_01.jpg

camiseta-nike-croacia-breathe-stadium-primera-equipacion-2017-2018-university-red-white-deep-royal-blue-0.jpg

I hope Nike don't stick with the same s**t quality jumpers they've done with Carlton. Their logos are stickers heat-pressed on to the jumper rather than sublimated like every other team and their range of colours are apparently bad (Guess this wouldn't matter with Collingwood though).

The biggest sporting team in the country and still go with crap merchandise providers.

Nike is where it's at.

Would also be open to Adidas or Under Armour.
ISC are at least competent, Nike are far from that. Just look at what they've done to Carlton's kit; huge quality issues, ironed on logos, ugly grey clash. If they pull the same s**t on us I will never buy a guernsey from them, which is huge coming from a guy who is a footy guernsey fanatic.

I am willing to give them a shot but if they don't treat the jumper with respect I have no need to give them my money. ISC have been good, the material is comfortable and they've put out some good gear over the years, far better than Star Athletic.

As much as I would love to go back to Adidas, I'd be OK with Nike.
I actually don't mind the ISC stuff, some of it looks really good. Anything is better than the garbage Star Athletic was dishing up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't mind the ISC gear, lasted with regular wear and looked alright.
The only issue I had with them is that it seemed like half the league had ISC gear

Why do we need a name brand that you all talk about?

Maybe we should back an Oz company for quality over paying high prices because of brand.

Shouldn't quality be the difference over "three stripes or just do it?"
ISC are Australia-based but the way manufacturing deals work means it's very hard for them to make money off it. That's why we saw BLK (formerly Kooga) go into receivership despite having a handful of deals with AFL clubs. As a result of the tough profit margin there isn't really a way for them to charge any less than the market price for apparel. The price of jumpers has gone up steadily over the decades and having Australian brands hasn't decreased it for the reasons given before. Essentially, the AFL just make it hard for teams and suppliers to make money off apparel sales.

One thing the Australian brands do have is the care for jumpers. ISC were brilliant in terms of quality, and looking at how Nike handled Carlton, I think it can only go down.

The biggest sporting team in the country and still go with crap merchandise providers.

Nike is where it's at.

Would also be open to Adidas or Under Armour.

Is Under Armour still a little bit edgier like they were when they first came on the scene, or are they just vanilla mainstream same same like your Adidas, Nike, Puma etc types now?

If we do go with Nike, I hope they base it off what they've done for Eintracht FC in the Bundesliga. Visually similar to the Pies design and the one on the left would make an awesome training jumper.

View attachment 756849View attachment 756850

That bottom kit would make for an interesting clash kit. Can just imagine the ‘darkness’ coming into the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back