News ISC to leave the AFL in 2020 (Confirmed)

Remove this Banner Ad

They fit like sacks, I wouldn't be surprised if 2XL would fit :)
and they don't go beyond 2XL. I may be on a diet but sheesh, give us a break!
Looking at ISC's fit and Nike's fit. A 2XL for Nike is very close to a 4XL in ISC. At least according to the numbers Nike has given. I'll be trying it if Collingwood ends up with them (Which is looking likely) as I collect Collingwood Uniforms. I think Andonis1997 is right. He would probably know as well as he's had experience with Nike as well (The good and the bad...)

I'm about 183cm and about 135kg myself. I'm a 4XL in ISC's fittings. So here's hoping that 2XL fits.

Looking at ISC's fit and Nike's fit. A 2XL for Nike is very close to a 4XL in ISC. At least according to the numbers Nike has given. I'll be trying it if Collingwood ends up with them (Which is looking likely) as I collect Collingwood Uniforms. I think Andonis1997 is right. He would probably know as well as he's had experience with Nike as well (The good and the bad...)

I'm about 183cm and about 135kg myself. I'm a 4XL in ISC's fittings. So here's hoping that 2XL fits.

Nike must have changed as I was a XL/2XL back in the day and bought a Nike 3XL and it didn’t fit but was the largest size they sold.

I’m now an ISC small and the old 3XL Nike fits nicely!!!

Macron has been "leaked" as the new Parramatta partner.

Attachments

• 20201127_181055.jpg
    20201127_181055.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 237
Sturt in the SANFL is staying with ISC, we just released a 2021 media polo with their logo... Great.
The isc leaving the sporting landscape tag is actually wrong, and has been known to be wrong for awhile. They are drastically reducing the professional clubs they supply and altering the way these contracts work. From my count they have 3 top tier clubs (west coast fever, nsw rugby and the raiders) on the books. I did see a port pic on instagram that had one of the sabfle players they resigned in an isc kit (not sure if that actually means anything in the long run). Hopefully the clubs they do have will be of good quality and design.

The isc leaving the sporting landscape tag is actually wrong, and has been known to be wrong for awhile. They are drastically reducing the professional clubs they supply and altering the way these contracts work. From my count they have 3 top tier clubs (west coast fever, nsw rugby and the raiders) on the books. I did see a port pic on instagram that had one of the sabfle players they resigned in an isc kit (not sure if that actually means anything in the long run). Hopefully the clubs they do have will be of good quality and design.
I will edit the title now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back