News ISC to leave the AFL in 2020 (Confirmed)

Remove this Banner Ad

No word on west coast, would likely be a bit too early for announcements on the afl side.

haven't even heard of O'Neills and Castore until I came to this thread. fu**en lol
Surprised about O'Neil, long standard and popular brand in Europe especially in rugby and your Gaelic sports. Castore is one that has just spring out thanks to Andy Murray.

haven't even heard of O'Neills and Castore until I came to this thread. fu**en lol
I've known about O'Neill's but also on some level I also thought that was the name of a whiskey or a cider so I guess I am just subconsciously racist by associating the Irish with the drink

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the long standing rumours of Collingwood to Nike, I decided to see how some of the training gear and off-field fan gear looks using the Nike Liverpool templates. Quite amazing the amount of merchandise they've produced for Liverpool.

Personally I don't like wearing the fan gear that has been produced over the last decade or so, always looks a bit tacky and I feel like a walking billboard with all the bright/big sponsor boxes all over the front and back of the apparel.

I've decided to go with a clean look, not using the full logo and just the Magpie. Obviously this is highly unlikely to happen in the real world but I like it better. Ditto with the sponsor logos. All black and white without using the Emirates red and CGU green.

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 5.56.45 pm.png Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 5.57.04 pm.png Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 5.58.51 pm.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 5.57.21 pm.png Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 5.59.35 pm.png Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 5.59.18 pm.png

With the long standing rumours of Collingwood to Nike, I decided to see how some of the training gear and off-field fan gear looks using the Nike Liverpool templates. Quite amazing the amount of merchandise they've produced for Liverpool.

Personally I don't like wearing the fan gear that has been produced over the last decade or so, always looks a bit tacky and I feel like a walking billboard with all the bright/big sponsor boxes all over the front and back of the apparel.

I've decided to go with a clean look, not using the full logo and just the Magpie. Obviously this is highly unlikely to happen in the real world but I like it better. Ditto with the sponsor logos. All black and white without using the Emirates red and CGU green.

View attachment 992841View attachment 992842View attachment 992843
View attachment 992844View attachment 992847View attachment 992845
I think your sponsorship logos are just a bit too small for Collingwood liking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back