News ISC to leave the AFL in 2020 (Confirmed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Was there any sort of reliable info that Castore are looking to enter the AFL market? West Coast would be a fairly likely partner if so I guess. Weird pairing for an AFL club but the potential for some high quality stuff is enormous.
Im not one to hear any murmurs but I wouldn't have necessarily seen them focusing on sports like afl, but rather your rugby codes, along with soccer. But they are a brand that is looking to expand as fast as possible.

I have also noticed Nike signage during Collingwood home games as well.
Does the Storm20 list suggest that it must be nike as they are not currently a supplier, and the 2 us based alternatives are?

Can see cotton on, classic, or puma taking the stk/suns contracts.

hardly makes sense when the rest of the sponsors were freo's current ones.
Could be regular sponsorship around the ground?
Nike use to pop up on the SCG fence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe that there a supplier for Freo and appear on the Freo website
I didn't see the xblades logo on the site when I was looking earlier. It could be part of the stadiums advertising, but with isc gone (and the stadium advertising for the brand appearing to disappear) any apparel logo appearing gives the jersey/sponsorship nerds in us a (hopeful) hint.

From the list posted earlier macron seems almost definite for Port, hopefully puma come back to West coast, but with 3 separate Europe suppliers it will be intersting to see. The rumour of puma at Collingwood is all but gone (if this list is to be belived) probably nike or reedbok (if that still counts as the us), would be good to have more new balance or ua in the league (just to see what the difference between club apparel is). It will be interesting to see which of the current partners will pick up the former isc clubs, can see cotton on or classic (maybe puma) picking up the alternate sternum clubs, but we shall see.

From the NRL rumor mill, Under Armour are taking over from a ISC side in the NRL, most likely the Brisbane Broncos but I can't say for sure, and Steeden who do the NRL footys have apparently picked up a side

From the NRL rumor mill, Under Armour are taking over from a ISC side in the NRL, most likely the Brisbane Broncos but I can't say for sure, and Steeden who do the NRL footys have apparently picked up a side
My bet is steeden will be with wests tigers (based on previous information provided). Ua will be interesting but we shall she.

Is this the new "Puma are leaving the AFL?"?
Who said that? Puma has been a long term rumour for Collingwood, but with the netball partner being nike and the Storm20 list from a couple of weeks ago stating collingwood will be with a us supplier (therefore not puma), and now nike being the netball sides partner it looks like a good sign that nike will be the new supplier.

Can see puma picking up atleast one side from the isc lot, and maybe your gold coast/saints contracts.

I always forget these things but Broncos are with Asics (Could be NB though, my memory is poor)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back