News ISC to leave the sporting landscape in 2020 (Confirmed)

Remove this Banner Ad

TheLoungeLizard

The world's most handsome man
Oct 21, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Newcastle United, New York Yankees
Who said that? Puma has been a long term rumour for Collingwood, but with the netball partner being nike and the Storm20 list from a couple of weeks ago stating collingwood will be with a us supplier (therefore not puma), and now nike being the netball sides partner it looks like a good sign that nike will be the new supplier.

Can see puma picking up atleast one side from the isc lot, and maybe your gold coast/saints contracts.
Its a old joke, years ago the rumour went around every year that Puma were going to pull out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

magpienato

The Swooping Magpie
Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
Haha imagine if you got a black jumper with 3 ironed on white stripes
I would bring me to tears lol
But knowing how strong Eddie is on club image, he won't be taking the kind of sh*t Carlton put up with all those years. My main objections to Nike are mainly that I prefer Adidas, and that ethically its hard to get excited about a company that sources majority of its labour in sweatshops overseas.

TheLoungeLizard

The world's most handsome man
Oct 21, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Newcastle United, New York Yankees
I would bring me to tears lol
But knowing how strong Eddie is on club image, he won't be taking the kind of sh*t Carlton put up with all those years. My main objections to Nike are mainly that I prefer Adidas, and that ethically its hard to get excited about a company that sources majority of its labour in sweatshops overseas.
The Pies can be as strong as they like, Nike will produce the way Nike want to produce unfortunately.

I don't see them coming back to the AFL though, not anytime soon

Freight Train

Board man gets paid.
Sep 12, 2015
The West
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Cherries, Glory, Marítimo, Raptors
The Pies can be as strong as they like, Nike will produce the way Nike want to produce unfortunately.

I don't see them coming back to the AFL though, not anytime soon
Collingwood is a money club.

Any manufacturer would likely turn a profit from being the Collingwood manufacturer, so it wouldn’t surprise me if Nike did come back through them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom