News ISC to leave the AFL in 2020 (Confirmed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can confirm from someone in the industry that St Kilda are going with NB
Are they selling off the manufacturer spot again?

Haha Piping Hot
You laugh, but Piping Hot (or whoever actually made the jumpers) never missed. Some of the Saints’ best jumpers.
EXta40hU4AAw2GP.jpg

20200530152334a_1024x576.jpg

42120-jpg.359297

EXS8e_vU4AADzXR.jpg

Last edited:
Correct - the jumpers were made by Sekem and god knows who else made the rest of the gear. Piping Hot were just the sponsor in that manufacturer spot, no different to Concept Sports for Richmond. Or Dare this season really.

Anyway the story was that ISC jumped in to help out Saints and GC last year because they had nobody to make their gear. ISC gave them some contra but no cash sponsorship - once Coronavirus hit and it became clear that there would be little retail market for footy merch with no crowds etc ISC went to the Saints and said they would happily use all the same designs next year etc so that they wouldn’t be left with a heap of obsolete stock - the Saints then told them they’d signed with someone else for 2021 and beyond. Then the Saints wanted a discount on a huge invoice on all their stock (close to half a mil) because they couldn’t sell anything, like it was ISC’s fault. Anyway I’m looking forward to what NB does - the training gear for the Dees is just cut and sew stuff, pretty boring but maybe they’ll move to sublimated gear in the future.

You laugh, but Piping Hot (or whoever actually made the jumpers) never missed. Some of the Saints’ best jumpers.

Correct - the jumpers were made by Sekem and god knows who else made the rest of the gear. Piping Hot were just the sponsor in that manufacturer spot, no different to Concept Sports for Richmond. Or Dare this season really.

Anyway the story was that ISC jumped in to help out Saints and GC last year because they had nobody to make their gear. ISC gave them some contra but no cash sponsorship - once Coronavirus hit and it became clear that there would be little retail market for footy merch with no crowds etc ISC went to the Saints and said they would happily use all the same designs next year etc so that they wouldn’t be left with a heap of obsolete stock - the Saints then told them they’d signed with someone else for 2021 and beyond. Then the Saints wanted a discount on a huge invoice on all their stock (close to half a mil) because they couldn’t sell anything, like it was ISC’s fault. Anyway I’m looking forward to what NB does - the training gear for the Dees is just cut and sew stuff, pretty boring but maybe they’ll move to sublimated gear in the future.
so its safe to say that Collingwood won't be kitted by ISC next year....

Can confirm that O’Neils will have at least 1 afl team. They are now the apparel manufacturer of my local cricket club and at the fitting and sizing night the rep told the secretary that they have signed at least 1 afl team although he wouldn’t tell me who

Crows with Oneils :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worth noting O'Neills will likely use their other logo on their guernseys, like seen on their NRL jerseys, where the apostrophe is replaced with '1918'
7486c4f39a8977178406b2be05eac6f1.jpg
Going by the brumbies apparel, the majority of gear will use the 1918 logo (as featured on the panthers kit above). The only gear that has the original logo (which I could find) was a cap.

Excellent.
Considering isc is publicly known to pulling out of most contracts it is not very surprising. For all we know blk or sekem will become the supplier. I personally liked the majority of isc's work with essendon (and there work with other sides looked quite nice also).

Considering isc is publicly known to pulling out of most contracts it is not very surprising. For all we know blk or sekem will become the supplier. I personally liked the majority of isc's work with essendon (and there work with other sides looked quite nice also).
Why BLK? didn't they go bankrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back