News ISC to leave the AFL in 2020 (Confirmed)

Remove this Banner Ad

There's going to be some massive shocks, in both AFL and NRL, come November 1 😉 West Coast, Adelaide and the Sydney Roosters will certainly be one from left field.

There's going to be some massive shocks, in both AFL and NRL, come November 1 😉 West Coast, Adelaide and the Sydney Roosters will certainly be one from left field.

Some extra info would be good. Even some hints. (I know you probably can't publicly)

At least give us how many teams do you know the next supplier? (if it is more than the above)

Sounds like dynasty or classic to me

If the Roosters were not mentioned in the list I would agree, but with Canterbury being with Classic and a couple with Dynasty I don't think so.

Castore has apparently been linked to the NRL, but I don't know if they would go for the AFL.

I'm going to take a stab at O'Neills.

Can you at least tell me if I'm going to like it?

I'd never heard of the mob doing the Eagles and Adelaide but I believe they're quite "upmarket".

Definitely not Dynasty doing AFL, I can't really comment on what Classic is doing as I'm not with them anymore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the current puma one is the first ever printed on monogram in carlton history.

last year was the first ever ironed on by nike.

prior to that it was always embroidered/stitched/raised in someway even with nike. the first style monogram when we went back to the old logo was the best by far. then cost cutting measures kicked in.

but anyway, the point of my post was in reply mainly to merchandise anyway. the guernsey was just a side point.

Thanks for clarifying.

Liddle earlier this year (or late last) said the guernsey monogram will be raised next season. Guessing this gives Puma more time to master, though I won't be holding my breath until it's officially confirmed and released. The raised monogram elevates the jumper again, Nikes iron on/3D logo attempt was a shocker.

Hopefully the merch becomes embroidered next season, Richmond has it so as you said it's a strange decision if that was made by the club.

Will it be November 1 though? The current season might be still going come then
Yeah it's a weird one. We're still planning to do any potential team announcements on Nov 1 as that's when the contracts are up. Especially previous ISC teams, I'd imagine they'd have no issue announcing as soon as they legally can.

I'd never heard of the mob doing the Eagles and Adelaide but I believe they're quite "upmarket".

Definitely not Dynasty doing AFL, I can't really comment on what Classic is doing as I'm not with them anymore.

I know who it is then. Will be interesting to see what they produce.

Some extra info would be good. Even some hints. (I know you probably can't publicly)

At least give us how many teams do you know the next supplier? (if it is more than the above)
I reckon I know at least half of what the AFL clubs will be doing next year and a majority of NRL. I always end up forgetting so maybe I'll jot some notes and see if my "predictions" come through.

I am looking forward to seeing Puma in the NRL/Rugby League next year though 😉

Their logo will look interesting on those two AFL teams right?

Yeah it will be interesting, but I think could be quite classy looking as well. Their off field range could be very nice and an improvement over what ISC and others have been known to produce for AFL teams (so long as they keep the prices cheap).

Yeah it will be interesting, but I think could be quite classy looking as well. Their off field range could be very nice and an improvement over what ISC and others have been known to produce for AFL teams (so long as they keep the prices cheap).
Yeah, I have concerns that they'll try going too premium and we'll see absurd pricing.

Yeah, I have concerns that they'll try going too premium and we'll see absurd pricing.

From what I have heard about overseas contracts, they are trying to keep merchandise within the same range as current merchandise prices. If that continues here then it may work, and they could then also have a higher priced tier of merchandise that people may consider buying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back