News ISC to leave the AFL in 2020 (Confirmed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, these guys were my first thought, not sure how I feel.

I mean, looking at their website, their gear certainly has a premium price. Whether that means we got top-notch off-field merch, or they have to compromise on quality to reduce the price, I'm not sure. I imagine they would outsource the production of on-field gear like we've seen some other manufacturers do, so guernsey templates could be pretty basic and similar to what we've already seen from other brands.

I mean, looking at their website, their gear certainly has a premium price. Whether that means we got top-notch off-field merch, or they have to compromise on quality to reduce the price, I'm not sure. I imagine they would outsource the production of on-field gear like we've seen some other manufacturers do, so guernsey templates could be pretty basic and similar to what we've already seen from other brands.
Certainly has a high price tag, but from the Rangers stuff that has been leaked, looks Bali quality.

I hope Collingwood go with Puma or Adidas.
They have always been rumoured to be changing next year. From memory it is said to be puma. Also not sure how much longer Adidas will be an afl supplier, I had thought they had been moving toward the exit (or atleast just focusing on the one club)

They have always been rumoured to be changing next year. From memory it is said to be puma. Also not sure how much longer Adidas will be an afl supplier, I had thought they had been moving toward the exit (or atleast just focusing on the one club)

Thanks, I hope the rumour is true. Love what Puma do with Richmond’s and Carlton’s kits.

Also if true then Puma would have 3 of the ‘Big 4’ clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For $630 those jackets better take themselves off the coat hanger and mop the floors for me while I’m not home
What about the $1300 ski jacket? I’m expecting fully integrated AI interface, with Dolby digital surround sound.

Onsport removed ISC gear so I asked when they plan to relist it:

Thank you for your email. Apologies, our ISC supplier is currently not taking any orders until further notice. Apologies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back