News ISC to leave the AFL in 2020 (Confirmed)

Remove this Banner Ad

With the long standing rumours of Collingwood to Nike, I decided to see how some of the training gear and off-field fan gear looks using the Nike Liverpool templates. Quite amazing the amount of merchandise they've produced for Liverpool.

Personally I don't like wearing the fan gear that has been produced over the last decade or so, always looks a bit tacky and I feel like a walking billboard with all the bright/big sponsor boxes all over the front and back of the apparel.

I've decided to go with a clean look, not using the full logo and just the Magpie. Obviously this is highly unlikely to happen in the real world but I like it better. Ditto with the sponsor logos. All black and white without using the Emirates red and CGU green.

View attachment 992841View attachment 992842View attachment 992843
View attachment 992844View attachment 992847View attachment 992845
dude... I freaked out!! don't do this to me.

Interestingly,Collingwood is still referred as a club with all others removed. The storm, broncos and tigers are also still included too..

also must be mentioned that they’ve added the Waratahs and Raiders are still there so maybe the pies are sticking with ISC?

Interestingly,Collingwood is still referred as a club with all others removed. The storm, broncos and tigers are also still included too..

also must be mentioned that they’ve added the Waratahs and Raiders are still there so maybe the pies are sticking with ISC?
I thought wests were going with steeden? Interesting to see what happens with this.

I thought wests were going with steeden? Interesting to see what happens with this.

It could just be that the contracts run until the end of the month, so the clubs are still tied to ISC until then and as such ISC can still list them as their teams.

oh please don't tell me we are sticking with ISC next season... PLEASE NO!

Seen on fb so take with a grain of salt, but apparently crows going to o'neills

Also read Freo to Sekem - is that right eza316?
No photo description available.

lol going from Adidas > Puma > BLK > ISC > O'Neils (who?)
Oneils is probably at the same quality and name level as puma and Adidas (if not a step below). Highly regarded in Europe (especially Ireland) and have recently been making a play over here (including in the nrl and rugby union), they also make the afl europe jerseys which look quite nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do ONeills actually make their own guernseys, I seem to recall that Adidas (?) didn't actually make them themselves rather outsourced them to another company

Do ONeills actually make their own guernseys, I seem to recall that Adidas (?) didn't actually make them themselves rather outsourced them to another company
The speculation was that it might be made by whoever makes the ISC jumpers as the collar for O’Neills was the same as the ISC one.

The speculation was that it might be made by whoever makes the ISC jumpers as the collar for O’Neills was the same as the ISC one.

ISC make their own guernseys in Fiji IIRC.

Oneils is probably at the same quality and name level as puma and Adidas (if not a step below). Highly regarded in Europe (especially Ireland) and have recently been making a play over here (including in the nrl and rugby union), they also make the afl europe jerseys which look quite nice.

They do 31/32 GAA sides (and have always done the Ireland IRS kits).

In Ireland O'Neills make their own stuff, believe they have two factories. O'Neills in Ireland kit out the majority of the Gaelic teams/associations/counties (the GAA). Problem that O'Neills has is that all kits worn in GAA competition must be manufactured in Ireland this extends to replica kits sold in stores. Not sure where Penrith stuff was made this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back