Islamic terrorists - left or right wing ?

Remove this Banner Ad

On the other hand I'd agree examples of extreme left wing and extreme right wing ideologies can be indistinguishable from each other

In fact neither ideology has extreme violence to achieve its ends as a pillar. It just becomes so as it gets extreme

Neither Nazis or Islamic extremists neatly fit into the conventional left - right wing political spectrum .

Last time I checked....Islamic terrorism wasn't an issue in the West prior to 9/11....In fact, it wasn't even a blimp on the radar.

In Israel.....However!!!
You're forgetting advances in globalization/hand held computers/ease of travel/immigration/Mohammed Atta and co/climate conferences/women's rights in the ME and many other reasons it's not all about who's the boss of the world.

Neither, they want a theological based society.

Nazism and Fascism are the far right.. well the real ones.
Not the mutated yank ones.

In Europe, sure.

Terrorism has a long history between Israel (Igrun) & Hezbollah....The Red army suicide squads drove the Israeli's out of Beirut in Lebanon, during the 70's & 80's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_operations

The same Igrun that morphed into the modern-day, Zionist Likud party.....Which, by the way.....Still operates under the same philosophy....Ruthlessness that spares no life or expense at attaining it's universal ambitions.

The entire 'Terrorist' manifesto enacted upon the West since 9/11, is a Likud party production, in concert with The White House & it's State Dept from Bush onward, using MOSSAD, M16 & C.I.A operatives.....In order to manipulate the West's world-view, into the self-same perspective as Israel has of Islam.

It's not rocket-science.

I don't buy it
For what gain?

I don't buy it
For what gain?

Well for one: To shape world opinion in order to manipulate the West into seeing the world through their eyes.....For another: World power, control & domination; particularly over it's immediate region & it's oil supplies.

Call it the Power/Paranoia trope.....Well honed over 2 millennia of persecution.

You're forgetting advances in globalization/hand held computers/ease of travel/immigration/Mohammed Atta and co/climate conferences/women's rights in the ME and many other reasons it's not all about who's the boss of the world.

Sure....Advancements in technology certainly aid in both enhancing & enabling one's Geo-political will.....Although, control of the world's largest military industrial complex is likely the biggest key to it, from a logistical & might is right perspective.

God is always on the side of the big battalions.;)

Don't even bother.

If you've got nothing of value to contribute to the discussion, then the real question is: Why do you even bother?

Well for one: To shape world opinion in order to manipulate the West into seeing the world through their eyes.....For another: World power, control & domination; particularly over it's immediate region & it's oil supplies.

Call it the Power/Paranoia trope.....Well honed over 2 millennia of persecution.

Sure....Advancements in technology certainly aid in both enhancing & enabling one's Geo-political will.....Although, control of the world's largest military industrial complex is likely the biggest key to it, from a logistical & might is right perspective.

God is always on the side of the big battalions.;)

If you've got nothing of value to contribute to the discussion, then the real question is: Why do you even bother?

I don't disagree with the concept of propaganda or the idea of gaining control of oil reserves (Saudi, Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, UAE) and copper (Afghan, Pakistan, Iran).

But there are easier and more direct ways than Israel. In fact Israel is a inconvenience to this agenda.

I dare say Israel is the baggage of WW2 and although wouldn't be constructed there in hindsight but won't be walked away from either.

I don't disagree with the concept of propaganda or the idea of gaining control of oil reserves (Saudi, Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, UAE) and copper (Afghan, Pakistan, Iran).

But there are easier and more direct ways than Israel. In fact Israel is a inconvenience to this agenda.

I dare say Israel is the baggage of WW2 and although wouldn't be constructed there in hindsight but won't be walked away from either.

And there you have the key to it all....Only Israel can kill U.S & British citizens & not be held accountable for it.....Ask yourself WHY?

Far from an inconvenience, Israel is the fulcrum to this entire 'Islamic Terrorist' manifesto.

And there you have the key to it all....Only Israel can kill U.S & British citizens & not be held accountable for it.....Ask yourself WHY?

Far from an inconvenience, Israel is the fulcrum to this entire 'Islamic Terrorist' manifesto.

Big leap

Which version of Islamic terrorism are you alluding to?

You do realize how ludicrous it sounds when you apologize for the constant and varied Islamic slayings all over the globe?

Cool story but your 20% accuracy should see you dropped to the conspiracy board.

Is it fair to say you hate Jews more than the Islamic warlords themselves and the growing supply of wandering killers for Allah?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all: The belly of the Dragon, actually:

View attachment 405857Published 1987.....Originally composed 1979.....You're welcome.

I don't think anyone has all the answers but from my limited experience in the military, Israel never came up as a major item.

Post a period in investment banking in resources, I provided strategic guidance to China on energy resources and now India based on war metals. Through this experience I know the US, German, Korean, Japanese and Russian counterparts. Not once has Israel come up as some conspiracy. Interestingly nor has North Korea. Pakistan, Afghan, Turkey, Syria, Bhutan, Kazakh, Indo, Phil and the DRC are more strategic.

Further, what remains higher than all of that is how politicians can line their own pockets, asset strip and money launder.

I don't think anyone has all the answers but from my limited experience in the military, Israel never came up as a major item.

Post a period in investment banking in resources, I provided strategic guidance to China on energy resources and now India based on war metals. Through this experience I know the US, German, Korean, Japanese and Russian counterparts. Not once has Israel come up as some conspiracy. Interestingly nor has North Korea. Pakistan, Afghan, Turkey, Syria, Bhutan, Kazakh, Indo, Phil and the DRC are more strategic.

Further, what remains higher than all of that is how politicians can line their own pockets, asset strip and money launder.

It's not a major player because it doesn't have to be, when it has the U.S war machine at it's beckon call.

Just out of interest, which metals comprise 'War metals', in particular?

It's not a major player because it doesn't have to be, when it has the U.S war machine at it's beckon call.

Just out of interest, which metals comprise 'War metals', in particular?

there are 56 war metals of which china has secured strategic supplies for 53 or the 56 whilst the US only has 3

they include obvious ones like iron but rare earths and tungsten are really important as China controls both markets. The dirty deals around tungsten will make your eyes pop and the players (nations) behind it are surprising due to their good reputation and standing.

Lefties ******* love them, so terrorists logically belong to the Left. They're Left.

Given both the Conservative & Liberal governments of the U.S have been bombing & destroying Middle East country's at their leisure.....Then I'm not sure that anyone could declare terrorism explicitly left or right.....Though it does appear to be the activity of choice for the neo-con aligned multi- nationals, ever since WW11.

Given both the DNC & GOP are in the pockets of wall street....Then the so-called left/right dichotony, is rendered rather meaningless.

Ideology is merely a political tool of expediency & manipulation for the powers that be, in order to deflect the masses gaze away from the real injustice & corruption that's staring them in the face.

Given both the Conservative & Liberal governments of the U.S have been bombing & destroying Middle East country's at their leisure.....Then I'm not sure that anyone could declare terrorism explicitly left or right.....Though it does appear to be the activity of choice for the neo-con aligned multi- nationals, ever since WW11.

Given both the DNC & GOP are in the pockets of wall street....Then the so-called left/right dichotony, is rendered rather meaningless.

Ideology is merely a political tool of expediency & manipulation for the powers that be, in order to deflect the masses gaze away from the real injustice & corruption that's staring them in the face.
Do you hang out with hawthorn supporters exclusively?

Must be hard living a life in Australia where white people are inherently evil and everyone else is perfect. Makes for a good story though.
Maybe you and vic could get a room.
IMG_8881.jpg

Religious fanatics? since when?

Our sympathies are for the victims of terrorism

not a hard concept really

"The next attack in Australia will be on your head Pauline."

- Sarah Hanson-Young

So cuddle a Muslim today, lest you be murdered. Appeasement is the truth and the light!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back