Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

PowerfulPies2023

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2023
AFL Club
Collingwood
What's happening with him? Will he return to his glory days? Or is he finished? That bloke made him look a mug in his last fight. Du Plessis will be a hard task as well. He belted Whitakers lights out.

Sean Strickland. Forgot his name briefly. Character. Kind of glad Izzy copped it I think he got way to cocky although I like him. But good to see the under dog get up.

Greatest troll the fight game has ever seen.

Sean Strickland. Forgot his name briefly. Character. Kind of glad Izzy copped it I think he got way to cocky although I like him. But good to see the under dog get up.

Greatest troll the fight game has ever seen.
Biggest ******* the games ever seen. Insecure loser whos achievements got washed away by a bloke he decided to give s**t to because he's a petty * so he came out of retirement to win two belts. Great fighter, s**t human. That fact that he has animal pr0n fetishes is even weirder

What's happening with him? Will he return to his glory days? Or is he finished? That bloke made him look a mug in his last fight. Du Plessis will be a hard task as well. He belted Whitakers lights out.

I think he might be done as champion. 34 years old, and with a really dominant wrestler coming up the rankings at 185 - it'll be tough for him. In a funny way - Yoel Romero showed the blueprint for beating Izzy, even though he lost. If you don't give him anything, and don't bite on the feints - he isn't going to launch a lot of significant offence.

I think he might be done as champion. 34 years old, and with a really dominant wrestler coming up the rankings at 185 - it'll be tough for him. In a funny way - Yoel Romero showed the blueprint for beating Izzy, even though he lost. If you don't give him anything, and don't bite on the feints - he isn't going to launch a lot of significant offence.
Romero showed it and Rob learned on it with slightly more offence but only with blitzes before backing out and not enough weapons and then Strickland masterminded it walking him down like a dominant wrestler.

Seems a weird cat (shocking for a professional fighter) but he's been a great fighter no doubt. Other than Blachowicz (where he gave away a fair bit of weight) I can't recall him being on his back for any length of time.

I feel like the only fight that can headline UFC 300 will be the trilogy between he and Pereira, I'm happy to see them throw down again that's for sure.

But * the campaigner for beating my boy Whittaker twice, geez I was flat leaving Marvel after the first one ha ha

Any news on his next fight?

Uncle 🍅 is working on something for 300

dana-white-dana-white-slurp.gif

Back