Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part I:

Thread Rules:
Alright.

I recognise that this is a fraught topic for any number of you posting here. Some of you will have family in Israel or Palestine. Some of you will have connections to either side of the conflict. What you need to understand is that this site has rules governing posting standards and the appropriate way to talk to other posters, and you will abide by them.

How this interacts with this thread is that the following will result in your post being deleted, with a recurrence of the same behaviour resulting in (depending on severity) a threadban for a week and a day off:
  • direct labelling of someone as anti-semitic or a terrorist sympathiser for posting that is merely critical of Israel's response over time. I appreciate that Israel has the right to defend themselves from violence, but that does not mean that Israel has carte blanche to attack disproportionately towards people under their care.
  • deliberate goading or flippant responses, designed to get people reacting to your posting emotionally.
  • abuse.
  • attempts to turn this into a Left vs Right shitfight.
  • If I see the word 'Nazi' in here, you had better be able to justify it in the post you're making and the comparison had better be apt. Godwin's law is in full effect for the purposes of this thread; if you refer to Nazis, you've lost whatever argument you're involved in.
  • Any defense of Hamas' actions on the basis of justification. There's no justification for genocide, regardless of whether or not they have the power to do so.
Please recognise that this is a difficult time for all involved, and some level of sensitivity is absolutely required to permit discussion to flow. From time to time, mods will reach out to specific posters and do some welfare checks; we may even give posters who get a bit too involved some days off to give people some time to cool down. This is not a reflection on you as a poster, merely that this is an intense subject.

I get that this is a fairly intense topic about which opinion can diverge rather significantly. If you feel you cannot be respectful in your disagreement with another poster, it is frequently better to refuse to engage than it is to take up the call.

From this point, any poster who finds themselves directly insulting another poster will find themselves receiving a threadban and an infraction, with each subsequent reoccurance resulting in steadily more points added to your account.

If you accumulate enough points in a 12 month period you will lose privileges:

5 points - 1 week off.
10 points - 2 weeks off
15 points - 3 weeks off
20 points - Account banned.

It has also become apparent that this needs to be said: just because someone moderates a part of this forum that isn't on Int Pol or the SRP does not hold them to a different standard of posting than anyone else. All of us were posters first, and we are allowed to hold opinions on this and share them on this forum.

Treat each other with the respect each of you deserve.

Thanks all.
Play nicely, all.

Last edited:
A statement from Albo;

Will Australia also work with the international community to increase pressure on the Zionist Cancer to cease its destabilising actions? To cease meticulously and callously murdering aid workers? To cease indiscriminate bombing that has killed tens of thousands of civilians?
No Australia will support they’re allies which one is America by extension it means Australia will support Israel that must really grind your gears.

Saudi and Iran are against each other. US is on the Saudi side. So attacking Iran helps Saudi, which helps the US oil and military interests.
The US public are not supporting a war to help the Saudi's. They are not going to war to save Israel. Israel has no resources and they are acting like maniacs - they are a nice to have for the USA but totally dispensable.

Netanyahu needs to pull his head in.

Last edited:

The US public are supporting a war to help the Saudi's. They are not going to war to save Israel. Israel has no resources and they are acting like maniacs - they are a nice to have for the USA but totally dispensable.

Netanyahu needs to pull his head in.
Israel is not dispensable to a massive section of US voters, whether Jewish or Christian. It's one thing to try and curb Israel's actions against Palestinians (which they could and should do more about, and it's probably politically beneficial for the current administration). But politically horrific if Israel were to be significantly harmed by Iran or others in an escalation, and the current administration was seen to do nothing / too little.

precisely!

then, just when you read that biden says the yanks won’t be a part of any iran retaliation you see this. and you think, yeah that’s the sort of deal the yanks would agree to.

Israel is not dispensable to a massive section of US voters, whether Jewish or Christian. It's one thing to try and curb Israel's actions against Palestinians (which they could and should do more about, and it's probably politically beneficial for the current administration). But politically horrific if Israel were to be significantly harmed by Iran or others in an escalation, and the current administration was seen to do nothing / too little.
in terms of christians, it's more the pseudo christians (ie fundies or rapture merchants) which trump attracts.

the lack of a social conscience (in some cases pure hatred) inculcated into these soldiers is palpable.

hopefully, it won’t work for the israeli apartheid regime either. it could be fixed post haste by the yanks separating themselves from israel. not only by words but action, the first being to cut off financial support for the ruthless, genocidal regime.

in terms of christians, it's more the pseudo christians (ie fundies or rapture merchants) which trump attracts.
As a former fundamentalist, evangelical Christian, yep I know. But even a lot of more moderate types will still feel a connection due to the Jews being the chosen people, Jesus being ethnically Jewish. Shared texts, or at least significant parts of texts etc.

Now a lot of those may not base their vote on support for Israel, but it's another factor.

Some of them, as well as many non religious voters (or those following other religions), will be put off more by the inaction over reigning Israel in. In purely political terms, since the topic was how dispensable Israel is, the best thing would be to halt munitions and equipment that is being used against Gaza, but continue to provide protection against external attacks e.g. warships, iron dome missiles etc.

No Australia will support they’re allies which one is America by extension it means Australia will support Israel that must really grind your gears.
It's not so much as grinding my gears personally as it is ignoring flagrant human rights abuses. One can EASILY "both sides" this and call out all the extremists but to ignore one side's abuses altogether?

Foreign policy wise, Australia is a spineless little maggot. That is all.

It's not so much as grinding my gears personally as it is ignoring flagrant human rights abuses. One can EASILY "both sides" this and call out all the extremists but to ignore one side's abuses altogether?

Foreign policy wise, Australia is a spineless little maggot. That is all.
The Australian government would have been better off just shutting their mouths on anything Israel / Palestine post October 1. Inconsistent, no empathy, morons.

they do it for the money. both grabbing resources (aka Syrian oil) and loading up the industrial complex with sales. I rekon one of the reasons why Ukraine is happening is to dump all their older equipment onto ukraine to allow for upgrades
LeoMessi Trouto see: some of the theory from (Italian) Fabio Vighi the Professor and critical theorist at an English redbrickuniversity like Birmingham

he posits theory this is built in / determined / runaway_train ....to debt-based fiat monetary system , MICIMATT military industrial congressional intelligence media academe think-tank complex have two vectors driving them

1 debt-based monetary system​
2 WarrenBuffett's Institution'al Imperative™ or BureaucraticImperative adjacent to FourthTurning_theory​
this goes for Netanyahu Qataris Hamas Persians Biden Sunak Albo Putin Zelinsky Xi

but less so for Putin and Xi

Last edited:
The Australian government would have been better off just shutting their mouths on anything Israel / Palestine post October 1. Inconsistent, no empathy, morons.
Geelong Sicko Jello_B but Brown University in Rhode island estimated 4.5-6 million fatalities on the USUKAustralian excursions qua excursions in AfghanME last two decades , in comparison this ain't a rounding error Geelong_Sicko

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong Sicko Jello_B but Brown University in Rhode island estimated 4.5-6 million fatalities on the USUKAustralian excursions qua excursions in AfghanME last two decades , in comparison this ain't a rounding error Geelong_Sicko
4.5 million deaths from a whole range of causes including deaths in countries US never went to and the overwhelming majority of war deaths caused by locals on foreign insurgents. Some horrible decisions and mistakes made but not all the deaths are on the Anglo nations.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

4.5 million deaths from a whole range of causes including deaths in countries US never went to and the overwhelming majority of war deaths caused by locals on foreign insurgents. Some horrible decisions and mistakes made but not all the deaths are on the Anglo nations.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app
nope , they are on UKusAus us /pleonasm

twitter triangulated my Samsung5Gsurveillencephonebenthampanopticonsurveillance , w my post an hour ago

thnx Eric Schmidt you technocratic pudenda

cos the plural is much more mellifluous than the clunky singular

if you read #HerzlJabotinskyBenGurionBeginNetanyahuDayanMorrisShlaimPappe they have all put it on record but first Zionists are 18C english Protto[sic] religionists balfourwasanantisemite

nope , they are on UKusAus us /pleonasm

twitter triangulated my Samsung5Gsurveillencephonebenthampanopticonsurveillance , w my post an hour ago

thnx Eric Schmidt you technocratic pudenda

cos the plural is much more mellifluous than the clunky singular

if you read #HerzlJabotinskyBenGurionBeginNetanyahuDayanMorrisShlaimPappe they have all put it on record but first Zionists are 18C english Protto[sic] religionists balfourwasanantisemite
ugh, that article is depressing - to me its like they are controlling society like they are playing a computer game, with no empathy or sympathy, all unaccountable.

Hi there blackcat, long time no jibber. Hope you’re well.
We are beacons of light when we stand on a pedestal, pity the pedestal is freshfruitforrottenvegetables

Alistair Crooke was British attache in Oslo negotiations

estimates are Netanyahu was 1.3billion in the can to shoot at 300 drone sortie(s) ^ which I believe i utter above were a cosplay not designed to cause gross fatality , crooke here echoes my sentiment , I missed my calling as international grand strategist , w Kissinger gone , there is a vacancy I can fill innit

if the Persians have the Russians on their side Bibi flirts w fatal roulette
the wedge herein lies wrt Bibi domestic woes
¹legal personal
²Ben-Gavir and Smoltret farfar far-right members of his cabinet
³political antagonism of Likud his party w balance of power

ps.
⁴American ChristianZionist and diasporaZionists pushing him with political funds

this is^ what I mean re:determined / vectors in alinement , no verified pushback nor avenue to detente

cherf: solid contribution blackcat
blackcat: thanks cherf , unlike you to give me credit 🤣

An interesting look at one of the Iranian missile strikes. It looks like it was changing its trajectory shortly before impact. The caption lays the praise on a bit thick, but the footage itself is worth a look.

* asterisk publicised known .f.e.a.t.u.r.e. of #hypersonic tech
but remember first casualty of war ...

can we discern actual fact from propaganda

always thought Bibi's secondary aim is to Beta-test and legitimise action / new protocol in laws-of-war for Washington ,

^ above , remember when DJT assassinates Persian general Sulemani , their retaletory strike to US Base™ came with a warning and time scheduled so Americans may extricate forces from target and zero fatalities

This is how the strike back to Israel occurs , like Sydney Harbour bridge 2000 NYE fireworks , not intended to make victims , yeah I know they threw in a few ICBM's and JDAMs for good measure ,

the real victims are the mom's and grandmom's scared witless while Bibi and Tehran play with their joysticks

blackcat: 'yeah cherf , I know , another good post , do you wish for me to continue a running commentary'

It looks like it was changing its trajectory shortly before impact. The caption lays the praise on a bit thick, but the footage itself is worth a look.
Then again a fin might have broken off.

precisely!

then, just when you read that biden says the yanks won’t be a part of any iran retaliation you see this. and you think, yeah that’s the sort of deal the yanks would agree to.

It is time for the USA to put their big boy pants on and tell Netanyahu to **** off.
  • No to conflict with Iran
  • No to green light in Rafa
  • No codes for the IDF F35's for a week to remind Netanyahu who is actually running this show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back