Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude it was clearly a doll. Have you seen the video? You don't have to believe th Israeli govt for all I care, but you're an idiot if you believe anything that comes from Hamas
This is an afp fact check of the so called "child is a doll" conspiracy theory from early in this phase of the ongoing conflict that i assume you are referring to. If its some other doll theory you and strauchy are crapping on about please provide the evidence.

This fac checkt has names and dates associated with it and is verified by named journalists.

I hope you are talking about some other doll story.

Cos to me it seems maybe people who come on here and repeat stories that have been shown to be false are just doing it to excuse one of the worst military massacres of this century.

Is that what you're trying to do?

Lie about a dead child and deny their existence in the service of pro war massacre propaganda?

Cos if you are have a good *en look in the mirror before you go to bed tonight.

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
What side uses there own people (Palestinians) as human shields?, what side uses suicide bombers?, what side sets up their headquarters and hideaways under public buildings like hospitals and heavily populated areas etc?...
Perhaps if they had the high-tech US-backed military and weren't living in a glorified prison camp they could carry out their murder in a civilized way like the IDF do 🙄

Calm your jets there pal. I clearly meant what is now known as Israel.
Here's what you said:

the 1929 violent riots by Arabs, which forced Jews to completely leave Gaza and other parts of Israel.

You clearly typed Israel.

You might consider it was Israel then but it wasn't.

If you clearly meant it you would have typed it clearly like you just did in the quote that accompanies this post. This is just more propaganda - denying the existence of a people who lived there for the second time in that very reply.

You should probably tell your mates in Israel to calm their jets, instead of using them to slaughter children then lie about it.

LongBombFromOutside50

Club Legend
Nov 13, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Here's what you said:

the 1929 violent riots by Arabs, which forced Jews to completely leave Gaza and other parts of Israel.

You clearly typed Israel.

You might consider it was Israel then but it wasn't.

If you clearly meant it you would have typed it clearly like you just did in the quote that accompanies this post. This is just more propaganda - denying the existence of a people who lived there for the second time in that very reply.

You should probably tell your mates in Israel to calm their jets, instead of using them to slaughter children then lie about it.
Who's existence am I denying exactly? I clearly said in my original post "Both Jews and Arabs have claims to the land"

Who's existence am I denying exactly? I clearly said in my original post "Both Jews and Arabs have claims to the land"
Al Jazeera your source of info I'm assuming?

Conflicts started long before 1948.

For example, go back to the 1929 violent riots by Arabs, which forced Jews to completely leave Gaza and other parts of Israel. Following these riots, and the death of nearly 135 Jews, the British prohibited Jews from living in Gaza to quell tension and appease the Arabs.

You could even go as far back to 600AD, when the Arabs colonised the area during the Islamic conquests shortly after the death of Mohammed.

Also regarding the "Nakba" - Do a little more research and you'll find that in 1948 the Arabs refused UN resolution 181, then invaded Israel with the intention of wiping it off the map. However they subsequently lost and in the process displaced a bunch of Arabs as they ran or were expelled from captured territory. That is the reason most of the Arabs were displaced. Of course Al Jazeera won't tell you that. Some Arabs did remain, and that is why ~15% of Israeli citizens are Arabs. They enjoy equal rights as Jews and many are doctors, lawyers, some are in parliament and many serve in the IDF.

Regardless of the above, the idea of "who started it" is a moot point, and completely irrelevant to what's happening today. Both Jews and Arabs have claims to the land, but there will be never be any peace in the area while Hamas are in power and brainwashing Palestinian kids.

I'd suggest you go and have a read of their charter. It says "Israel will exist and will continue to exit until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"
So according to your post there are no Palestinians (you never mention them) just a bunch of Arabs who invaded Israel (est pre 1929) and then ran away or were expelled from Israel (est. pre 1929) in 1948 cos they didn't like the UN. And that's the reason most of them were displaced. Cos they invaded in 1948. Or 600 AD

... or something.

Not that it matters cos hamas are brainwashing kids into believing that spontaneous building collapse syndrome is actually their peaceful, humanitarian neighbour bombing them.

So there will never be peace anyway.

Ergo lets have more spontoneous building collapse syndrome.

LongBombFromOutside50

Club Legend
Nov 13, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
THis a doll?

That's absolutely terrible. Are they deliberately killed, or dead as a result of Hamas embedding itself in the population? And why are Hamas being attacked? (Hint: go and have a read of their charter or think about the atrocities that were committed on October 7) Do you know how many German children were killed in the siege of Berlin in WWII? The point is, in war, civilians die. Moral of the story: Don't start wars

LongBombFromOutside50

Club Legend
Nov 13, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
So according to your post there are no Palestinians (you never mention them) just a bunch of Arabs who invaded Israel (est pre 1929) and then ran away or were expelled from Israel (est. pre 1929) in 1948 cos they didn't like the UN. And that's the reason most of them were displaced. Cos they invaded in 1948. Or 600 AD

... or something.

Not that it matters cos hamas are brainwashing kids into believing that spontaneous building collapse syndrome is actually their peaceful, humanitarian neighbour bombing them.

So there will never be peace anyway.

Ergo lets have more spontoneous building collapse syndrome.

Israel was invaded by Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Yemen in 1948, following the Israeli declaration of independence. They ordered all Arabs in the area to leave the area so that they could launch an attack, however they lost the war which displaced more Arabs. Do you need a history lesson?

If the Arab nations had accepted UN181 (i.e. a two state solution) then the situation wouldn't be as it is today. Doing so of course would be accepting Israel's right to exist.

That's absolutely terrible. Are they deliberately killed, or dead as a result of Hamas embedding itself in the population? And why are Hamas being attacked? (Hint: go and have a read of their charter or think about the atrocities that were committed on October 7) Do you know how many German children were killed in the siege of Berlin in WWII? The point is, in war, civilians die. Moral of the story: Don't start wars
They are dead because Israel generates targets using suspect AI (that targets journalists and media people and their families as if they belong to Hamas) and has a policy of not minimising civilian casualties. If anything their policy is to maximise civilian casulaties.

That's why they are dead.

I mean sure they're dead because of Hamas' existence, and Saladin, the world wars 1500+ years of brutal European pogroms against Jewish people, Einstein, the eye nebula and every other fricken event in Indra's fricken web of causality but in another, more real way they're dead cos the IDF bombed them with bombs.

It didn't have to do that, it chose to do that.

Hamas is made up of kids whose parents were killed by Israel. That's how it got embedded in the population and now there's another generation of recruits with even less hope to moderate their anger growing up hating Israel, and all israeli's, even the ones appalled by their governments own capacity to slaughter children.

Which is, of course, exactly what they *en want.

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
They're developing targets using AI and we're supposed to doubt the reporting of dead kids?

I doubt the validity of targets. Israel lied about the hospitals, maybe it was AI that told them that as soon as the war started lots of people went to the hospital, so it must be a military base....?

After watching Killer Robots on Netflix a few months back it made me so angry, using these AI weapons should be illegal similar to biological or chemical weapons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LongBombFromOutside50

Club Legend
Nov 13, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
They are dead because Israel generates targets using suspect AI (that targets journalists and media people and their families as if they belong to Hamas) and has a policy of not minimising civilian casualties. If anything their policy is to maximise civilian casulaties.

Do you have any evidence that the IDF's policy is to maximise civilian casualties or are you just spreading propaganda?

That's why they are dead.

I mean sure they're dead because of Hamas' existence, and Saladin, the world wars 1500+ years of brutal European pogroms against Jewish people, Einstein, the eye nebula and every other fricken event in Indra's fricken web of causality but in another, more real way they're dead cos the IDF bombed them with bombs.

It didn't have to do that, it chose to do that.

It chose to retaliate because it won't put up with being attacked and being bullied. Basically the below has been happening for 75 years. Every single time.

Screen Shot 2023-12-02 at 11.26.34 pm.png

Israel is getting rockets and missiles launched at by Hamas FYI, just that the iron dome intercepts most of these

Hamas is made up of kids whose parents were killed by Israel. That's how it got embedded in the population and now there's another generation of recruits with even less hope to moderate their anger growing up hating Israel, and all israeli's, even the ones appalled by their governments own capacity to slaughter children.

Which is, of course, exactly what they *en want.
Agree with the bolded part to some extent. Having said that what exactly do you propose Israel should have done after the attacks on October 7th?

rank and file

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2013
michael mitchell country
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
bell park
Crazy reports on abc.net.au today.

Israel has arrested over 3000 Palestinians in the West Bank in less than two months, this on top of the roughly 300 Palestinians killed in the West Bank by the IDF and settlers since the war began.

3000, its kind of like, using the war as a distraction for the removal of Palestinians from a territory they wish to occupy.

That's bad,it's going to be a wipe out.
See if any Middle East neighbours step up,doubt it.US and Israel got it covered.

geoffjennings79

Premiership Player
Apr 4, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Regardless of the above, the idea of "who started it" is a moot point, and completely irrelevant to what's happening today. Both Jews and Arabs have claims to the land, but there will be never be any peace in the area while Hamas are in power and brainwashing Palestinian kids.

You spelt Netanyahu incorrectly.

strauchy

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2006
AFL Club
Richmond
Israel is a rogue state.

Hamas may be a pack of campaigners but all they've done is stand up to a rogue state that commits more and more war crimes every year.

"They sent warnings" You know what, campaigners who beat their wives to death usually send warnings too. Do you support them as well?

Hamas are campaigners? That’s the best adjective you’ve got to describe them? Are you 10 years old? It’s a little strange that you’re defending Hamas - ‘all they’ve done…’ wow. Is that how you interpret the current situation?

What if it was your family? A daughter of yours that was taken from her bed, raped and murdered, or a grandmother of yours that was taken hostage. You are extremely ignorant, and clearly understand very little of what is actually happening here. You think they are ‘standing up to a rogue state’. lol! The atrocities they have committed on innocent bystanders is not standing up to Israel.
Murdering innocent civilians in the most brutal of ways, constantly firing aimless rockets at Israel, misfiring into their own Palestinian areas, funding families providing pay checks to commit suicide bombings. Turning Gaza into a military base, claiming October 7th was only the beginning and you say they are just a bunch of campaigners. You sir need to wake the **** up.

Your statement about wife beating is beyond delusional.

Israel was invaded by Egypt, Jordan, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Yemen in 1948, following the Israeli declaration of independence. They ordered all Arabs in the area to leave the area so that they could launch an attack, however they lost the war which displaced more Arabs. Do you need a history lesson?

If the Arab nations had accepted UN181 (i.e. a two state solution) then the situation wouldn't be as it is today. Doing so of course would be accepting Israel's right to exist.
Israel doesn't have a god given right to exit tho.

With all the money they get from the US Israel could have brought the land it stole and given the people who lived there a chance at a future instead of just evicting them because they had issues with some other nations in different places.

Palestinians didn't expect Israel to keep its UN181 borders and Zionists had stated they didn't intend to.

May 31, 2019
Belmont, WA
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Perth Glory, Everton FC, SSC Napoli
Do you have any evidence that the IDF's policy is to maximise civilian casualties or are you just spreading propaganda?

It chose to retaliate because it won't put up with being attacked and being bullied. Basically the below has been happening for 75 years. Every single time.

View attachment 1864846

Israel is getting rockets and missiles launched at by Hamas FYI, just that the iron dome intercepts most of these

Agree with the bolded part to some extent. Having said that what exactly do you propose Israel should have done after the attacks on October 7th?
Great question. Unfortunately, it is probably one of the most avoided by the anti Isrealies.

schneebly111

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2023
AFL Club
Richmond

Quotes like “we’re cutting off all food, fuel and water to 2.5 million people”

“We’re here to cause damage, not for accuracy”

“We need a second Nakba”

Israeli officials are quite open about it if you bother to look

View attachment 1864846

You could easily flip those flags around.

By the way it’s the Palestinians being bullied by the Israelis. You can hardly be a bully from a weaker position.

So they’re pretty well defended right?

Now this strawman has been said SO many times on this thread.

Plenty of people have suggested better ways for Israel to protect themselves than carpet bombing and starving 15,000 civilians.

Special forces, Mossad, better diplomatic engagement with Arab neighbours, more support for moderate Palestinian factions like the PA and PLO, giving Gazans hope for the future rather than driving them into despair.

This has been said SO many times yet you refuse to acknowledge it.

BS

The Palestinians have the ONLY claim.

There is a Zionist slogan that includes the words "for people without a land".
They themselves admit they are "people without a land".
So they went and stole Palestinian land and now claim that it is theirs.

Never was. Never will be.
If you steal something it can never be yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back