Israel Folau links bushfire crisis to same-sex marriage and abortion

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 21, 2002
Hawaii
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thank God someone finally calls reality as it is.

It is about time that God rains disaster on abortion mothers and gays marrying.

You know who are. Shame on you.

And thank Christ we can get rid of all that climate change science discussion that ****s so many threads here. Now we know the real cause, without doubt.

I'm blaming God here - so over-rated.

Surely there has to be a Plan B - the bushfires thing just doesn't cut it anymore. Where's the foresight? The best way to have dealt with gays getting married would have been to prevent gays from existing in the first place.

On the plus side, credit where credit is due, its been good value to bless Falou with only a teensy-weensy brain.

Last edited:

So God botherer's logic is some are doing the wrong thing and as a result God punishes us all.

We should go back to a time when there was no sin (including tattoos), so God can accept us again. Perhaps that coincided with Snowball Earth, which brings about it's own set of problems.

Perhaps we need just the right amount of sin, not to sinnie but not too unsinnie either. We will need the co-operation of the gays and stuff, to abstain or go harder to maintain environmental harmony.

So God botherer's logic is some are doing the wrong thing and as a result God punishes us all.

We should go back to a time when there was no sin (including tattoos), so God can accept us again. Perhaps that coincided with Snowball Earth, which brings about it's own set of problems.

Perhaps we need just the right amount of sin, not to sinnie but not too unsinnie either. We will need the co-operation of the gays and stuff, to abstain or go harder to maintain environmental harmony.

No only that, but the more God-fearing parts of the country are disproportionately copping the brunt of the crisis.

It’s funny how he linked these two isn’t it?

How many same sex couples would have abortions?

Maybe Australian fauna, the ones that are actually facing the greatest devastation in the bushfires, are mostly same sex couples and voted YESor are having the most abortions.
It’s really not such a long bow....

He's right, that's why Morrison has been begging for thoughts and prayers to counteract the legalisation of gay marriage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny you should say that. I decided that homosexuality could well be a subconscious response, a biological response to environmental stimulus, the stimulus being over population and that their behaviour was in fact pro survival, maintaining environmental harmony.

its interesting that people like this don't seem to see any link between cutting down all the forrests, polluting the waterways, generally destroying the natural world and environmental consequences (which would seem to me to be basic cause and effect) but quite happily accept a supernatural explanation that an omnipotent God would concern himself with who we have sex with.
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Perhaps everyone needs to be issued with sinometers so we can all constantly monitor our sinniness.

Dear oh dear, that lad has lost his marbles.

I think the bushfire crisis has driven these types barking mad.

Just the other week, one of them blamed domestic violence on the firefighters. Apparently, after risking their lives all day, the firefighters still had energy to go home, have a shower, quick meal, beat the living suitcase out of the missus, then back to work.

That's crazy talk.

Even assuming, arguendo, that the Almighty has objections to two sheilas going at it, how would incinerating a million hectares of bushland help matters?

And why does Folau think God's wrath is aimed at teh gayz and not, say, priests diddling little boys?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back