The Law Israel moves to close Al Jazeera, ban its journalists

Remove this Banner Ad

You say I'm a relig fanatic - LOL, I don;t believe in god or a religion. what is actually fanatical is saying jews/and or Israel control the media and banks. I'm calling out the crazy anti-semetic conspiracy theorists and you call me the fanatic? What is this world coming to? Ironically, Al Jazeera, the Palestinian leadership and most of the other parts of the middle east are the religious radicals. Not me, not Israel. Wake up.

Of course, you'll be able to quote back at me where I made any ACCUSATIONS against you. I asked you a QUESTION. You seem to be suffering from the delusion that what you BELIEVE is of relevance to anyone else. It's not. The nature of your rants caused me to question why you were posting with such intemperate language. You seem to be unhinged about this topic, and it causes me to question your motives, if not your sanity. If you go off the deep end on this board, you must expect some criticism. Maybe this board is not for you. Given the rarity with which to stick your head above the parapet, it is understandable if you are ignorant about how topics are addressed here.

If you are going to indulge in such adulatory posts about a bunch of murderers, it might be best to get your terms right - it's ANTI-SEMITIC, not Anti-semetic.

Drongo.

BTW, FWIW, I think the Palestinians are also a bunch of murderous thugs. You've fallen for the trap of thinking you must have a dog in this fight between two bunches of arseholes.

Whereas, they'd prefer it if Al Jezeera invited silence. I find their reporting to be refreshingly honest, extraordinarily brave, and worthwhile, if only to piss off Israel, Saudi Arabia et al.
You are aware that Al Jezeera is very closely aligned to, and infact supportive of, Islamic extremitism right? To say that you find it refreshing speaks volumes about you and the left. I know the lefties might actually be attracted by that but surely there comes a point when you are able to recognise simple right from wrong?

Last edited:
im no fan of banning media and think AJ english is pretty good, however it isn't the same product as AJ arabic.

I shouldn't have been as confused as I just was for a second, but I was.

51cFedQSKIL._SY445_.jpg

fyi i'm an athiest. Caucasian Australian.

I've been to many places around the world including the middle east for travel (Israel, Egypt, Jordan - highly recommend Petra if you havent been) and volunteered in an arab village in Israel.

I believe in freedom, countries that abide by western values and i hate islamic extremism, it is the cancer of this earth. Hamas is one of those cancers. Given this criteria, I support the country of Israel (just as I would support a democratic peaceful Palestine, should their leaders ever want to go down this road). When people blindly bash ISrael it is because they are either 1 - ignorant and have no idea about the place or 2 - they are islamic radicals. Feel free to argue against some of their policies - that is fair enough, no country is perfect, but to go so far as to single them out every time (whilst ignoring others) and to go so far as to say they control the world media is ridiculous, and racist to Jews (correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that similar to what goebbells did in WWII?). How is that fanatical Skiltz? Because if people had actually been to the region and witnessed it first hand, they wouldnt be bashing them for made up reasons.

You say I'm a relig fanatic - LOL, I don;t believe in god or a religion. what is actually fanatical is saying jews/and or Israel control the media and banks. I'm calling out the crazy anti-semetic conspiracy theorists and you call me the fanatic? What is this world coming to? Ironically, Al Jazeera, the Palestinian leadership and most of the other parts of the middle east are the religious radicals. Not me, not Israel. Wake up.
Fascinating! Have a desire to visit the Middle East but I think I would avoid areas of conflict. Did you volunteer in Jisr az-Zarqa, the little Arabic town on the north coast?

Let's be real, half of us probably understand it better than you.

And almost everyone understands English better than you based on your replies.
Almost always gets down to being personal, doesn't really worry me you know however it would be more informative if you added to thread.

You are aware that Al Jezeera is very closely aligned to, and infact supportive of, Islamic extremitism right? To say that you find it refreshing speaks volumes about you and the left. I know the lefties might actually be attracted by that but surely there comes a point when you are able to recognise simple right from wrong?
You realise the Islamic Right right believes exactly the same s**t as the Christian right don't you?
The only difference is they want everyone to believe and live by their fictitious, stone age bullshit, as opposed to the Christians fictitious, stone age bullshit.
The Islamic Right are no more attractive to the left in any country or religious state than the idiot Christian Right.

Mesmerizing Black And White GIF by xponentialdesign

Remove this Banner Ad

Back