Israel, Palestine, and everything related

Remove this Banner Ad

OH thank god the Israeli's send out leaflets, how kind of them.
Are you effing serious?

You are dreaming if you think Israel can just waltz in and flatten gaza.
They want to, but they can't.

LOL I stopped reading here. Yep those fighter jets would have no chance lel. They have the ability to flatten gaza in minutes, but they don't.

You cannot even answer my simple questions. Deflect deflect deflect Israel is evil bla bla bla.

For someone who claims to "care" about innocent people, 67% of your mates support the stabbings of civilians. What the actual f*ck. you keep making excuses, engage in anti Israel baseless rhetoric but conveniently ignore that majority of Palestinians support the killing of innocent people. Whilst Israel is trying to prevent deaths, that are made unpreventable by Hamas, the Palestinians intentions are to kill as many Israelis as possible, that are prevented by Israels defence.

You are a simpleton. You look at the numbers and that's all you see. You ignore both sides intentions and the entire context. Like I said it's like trying to talk calculus with a 6 yr old.

Out of your depth mate.

LOL I stopped reading here. Yep those fighter jets would have no chance lel. They have the ability to flatten gaza in minutes, but they don't.

You cannot even answer my simple questions. Deflect deflect deflect Israel is evil bla bla bla.

For someone who claims to "care" about innocent people, 67% of your mates support the stabbings of civilians. What the actual f*ck. you keep making excuses, engage in anti Israel baseless rhetoric but conveniently ignore that majority of Palestinians support the killing of innocent people. Whilst Israel is trying to prevent deaths, that are made unpreventable by Hamas, the Palestinians intentions are to kill as many Israelis as possible, that are prevented by Israels defence.

You are a simpleton. You look at the numbers and that's all you see. You ignore both sides intentions and the entire context. Like I said it's like trying to talk calculus with a 6 yr old.

Out of your depth mate.

I definitely won't stoop as low as you and condone the killing of innocent people.

That is just plain wrong.

You will just keep dribbling the same nonsense. Yeah yeah we get it. It is ok by you if Israel kills innocent people.

You are a sad, sad person.

No. You brought that point up in your argument in regard to Israels relationship with the Palestinians, or have you already forgotten it :drunk:

Same argument over and over.
Deflect, deflect, deflect.
Make up s**t.
He/she is either a troll or not very bright.

Hey number37, if you've finished having tea with Present, I'm still waiting for your 'proof' that Israel targets (and intends to kill) civilians. Should I hold my breath??

I definitely won't stoop as low as you and condone the killing of innocent people.

That is just plain wrong.

You will just keep dribbling the same nonsense. Yeah yeah we get it. It is ok by you if Israel kills innocent people.

You are a sad, sad person.

How dare you vomit out such bile, I never said that. I don't condone any of that. In fact, it is you who condone the killing of innocent people, you just think it's ok if it's Israelis who do.

It's terrible when there are deaths, from any side. But you need to try and use your brain (very doubtful you have the ability to do so), and see which side is actually trying to kill people. Which side uses human shields to maximise deaths. It ain't the Israelis mate.

Feel free to continue on your baseless fictional rhetoric (with your mate Present if you like), it's clear from your posts that you don't have an understanding of the conflict, nor the ability to comprehend it. You deflect, have not answered one of my questions and resort to the same rhetoric over again. There's no point.

I was hoping he would hold his breath.

Wait for the response;
The UN is corrupt, UNICEF is corrupt, Amnesty is corrupt, Google Earth is corrupt, women & children aren't civilians but most importantly Israel can't possibly kill innocent people, all because of Hamas there aren't any innocent people in Palestine, which by the way, is not a country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The earliest recorded history of Palestine existing was 1020 BC.

The first clear use of the term "Palestine" to refer to the entire area between Syria and Egypt was by Herodotus in the 5th century BC. This was clearly a reference to a region as at the time "The Histories" were written, (c. 440 BC) the region was divided into the provinces of Judea and Samaria under the rule of the Persians. At the time "the Histories" were written, the Jew, Nehemiah, was the governor of Judea. The Second Temple had been standing for just over 70 years by this stage at Jerusalem.

Before then there were references in Egyptian inscriptions to a people called "Peleset", living in what what was known as Canaan. Since 1822, scholars have connected the Egyptian "Peleset" inscriptions with the Philistines. The Assyrians called the region "Palashtu/Palastu" or "Pilistu" found on an inscription dated about 800 BC.

Before 800 BC, the region was known as "Canaan'. The last known Egyptian reference to 'Canaan' is dated to 900-850 BC. The Israelites (and therefore the Jews) are generally thought of as a tribe of Canaanites.

Last edited:
Where in that article does it say that Israel targeted civilians? The reason there is such a difference in death tolls is because Israel shield their citizens where as Hamas not only don't shield citizens, they promote them dying by building rocket caches next to schools and hospitals.

Let me ask you this: why is it the death count that's always quoted and not how many actual rockets or attacks there were from each side? That would be an interesting number.

Let me ask you this: why is it the death count that's always quoted and not how many actual rockets or attacks there were from each side? That would be an interesting number.

Do you think it is more important how many rockets are fired rather than how many innocent people are killed?

Palestine is not a real country so the Israeli settlements are all good.

Your having a laugh.

Palestine is certainly not a recognised country, never has been. Before Israel, it was under British Mandate, before that prior to WW1 it was part of the Ottoman Empire. But don't let facts get in the way of your wacky version of the world.

Do you think it is more important how many rockets are fired rather than how many innocent people are killed?

So if Hamas use human shields whilst they fire at Israel (i.e. with the sole intention of killing civilians), and consequently die when Israel aims to nullify the rockets, it's Israel's fault?

Now I've heard everything.

Palestinians using their own civilians purposely as cover, is shocking and the definition of evil. The high death count, is a direct result of Hamas's actions, not Israel. I don't want any civilians to die, its the absolute worst thing. But maybe you should start blaming your terrorist buddies who actually aim to maximise the civilian deaths, instead of Israel who are only trying to stop the rockets falling on the heads of their own civilians. Every time there has been a new conflict, it has begun with Hamas firing rockets at Israel/suicide bombing Israel ect. Israel have never just shot randomly into Gaza for no reason, as you imply. Israel just want to live, Hamas just want to wipe Israel off the map.. well that is in their charter. Let me guess, if you were prime minister of a country, you'd just let terrorists bomb your civilians?? :rolleyes:

So if Hamas use human shields whilst they fire at Israel (i.e. with the sole intention of killing civilians), and consequently die when Israel aims to nullify the rockets, it's Israel's fault?

Now I've heard everything.

Palestinians using their own civilians purposely as cover, is shocking and the definition of evil. The high death count, is a direct result of Hamas's actions, not Israel. I don't want any civilians to die, its the absolute worst thing. But maybe you should start blaming your terrorist buddies who actually aim to maximise the civilian deaths, instead of Israel who are only trying to stop the rockets falling on the heads of their own civilians. Every time there has been a new conflict, it has begun with Hamas firing rockets at Israel/suicide bombing Israel ect. Israel have never just shot randomly into Gaza for no reason, as you imply. Israel just want to live, Hamas just want to wipe Israel off the map.. well that is in their charter. Let me guess, if you were prime minister of a country, you'd just let terrorists bomb your civilians?? :rolleyes:

You are making up s**t so that you can argue with yourself.

Give it up. You getting your hide handed to you on this issue. Strauchnyy isn't claiming that Israel doesn't do anything bad. He is burying your ridiculous claims of genocide and that Palestine are the innocent victims.

Give it up. You getting your hide handed to you on this issue. Strauchnyy isn't claiming that Israel doesn't do anything bad. He is burying your ridiculous claims of genocide and that Palestine are the innocent victims.

Israel doesn't target civilians but drops leaflets to warn them that they aren't being targeted minutes before their houses are demolished by rockets. :drunk:
Israel doesn't target civilians but launches a raid on an aid flotilla with commandos who "accidently" kill activists who shouldn't defend themselves because only Israel has the right to defend itself. :straining:
It follows that if some of them should die from the rockets that Israel fires then they have nobody to blame but themselves but Israel has a right to protect its citizens by killing innocent Palestinians :rolleyes:
In summary, Israel doesn't target civilians just aid workers and innocent Palestinians. o_O
Excellent argument. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Strauchny should get a job as an Israeli government spokesperson.

Israel doesn't target civilians but drops leaflets to warn them that they aren't being targeted minutes before their houses are demolished by rockets. :drunk:
Israel doesn't target civilians but launches a raid on an aid flotilla with commandos who "accidently" kill activists who shouldn't defend themselves because only Israel has the right to defend itself. :straining:
It follows that if some of them should die from the rockets that Israel fires then they have nobody to blame but themselves but Israel has a right to protect its citizens by killing innocent Palestinians :rolleyes:
In summary, Israel doesn't target civilians just aid workers and innocent Palestinians. o_O
Excellent argument. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Strauchny should get a job as an Israeli government spokesperson.
Keep digging that hole!

Keep digging that hole!

In July 2015, after a Palestinian youth was shot dead for throwing stones, Ben-Dahan spoke out in defense of the IDF commander, "Throwing stones is terrorism. Stones kill.

_76725305_gaza_attacks_624_latest.gif

tumblr_inline_n9fb6t3bHs1rqla8b.jpg

images

images

I'm making stuff up? well, lets see:

Palestinian (Hamas) manual on how best to use human shields:http://nypost.com/2014/08/05/hamas-manual-details-civilian-death-plan-israel/

UN report evidences the Palestinians (hamas) used human shields:http://nypost.com/2015/05/02/un-report-outlines-how-hamas-used-kids-as-human-shields/

And again:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ocket-attacks-Israel-admits-says-mistake.html

Hamas admitting themselves that they employ the human shield tactic:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ocket-attacks-Israel-admits-says-mistake.html

Hamas encouraging more human shields to protect weapons:

Palestinian spokesperson (yes an official media spokesperson of the palestinians) on TV calling for murder of innocent Israeli civilians (what the actual F) and to use whatever they can (cars, knives, motorcycles) to barbarically kill innocent women and children:

Can you imagine if someone went on CH7 and said use your cars to run over every muslim person?

Again, you have proven to be out of your depth and I call you out (again and again). Time to run along back to your terrorist sympathising mob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back